Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I "borrowed" this photo from Briman's site....
Thanks Brian..... :)
I love where you put your "Z".. mine in on my fork.

March 8th will be the 1 yr anniverary of the passing
of our friend Zookoff, what's a good time
for a Revving of our engines across the USA ???

4PM pacific ???......7pm East Coast ???

Don't forget to shine your bell..............

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
doesn't feel like a year. yet feels like forever since i've spoke to him. RIP my friend. You are not forgotten. Still kinda gets to me when i think about it.

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
I missed meeting Zookoff by about a month on the VOL, but I've certainly been impressed with the legacy. I'll be glad to rev my engine at whatever time. I don't have a bell to shine yet though.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SSquire said:
I missed meeting Zookoff by about a month on the VOL, but I've certainly been impressed with the legacy. I'll be glad to rev my engine at whatever time. I don't have a bell to shine yet though.
What no BELL!????? email me your addy!

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
aVOL2 said:
SSquire said:
Did you lose it? email on the way :wink:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SSquire said:
aVOL2 said:
SSquire said:
Did you lose it? email on the way :wink:
oh yah.... I know how to get there :wink: .... but I dont have the address written down.....

·
Premium Member
14,419 Posts
Julie if you promise not to post that picture anymore.... I'll promise not to try to convince everyone that that is really you in your avatar and also promise to tell everyone my bike is blue and silver instead of blue and GREYver.....

signed..... The dork in the black helmet

By the way... I went for a ride today (about 38 here with 6-10 inches of snow still on the ground) and part of the way through the ride thought of this post... ended up thinking about him and his postings the rest of the ride. I missed him on the VOL by about a month also. I would have loved to have met him.....

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
v0lusia said:
Julie if you promise not to post that picture anymore.... I'll promise not to try to convince everyone that that is really you in your avatar and also promise to tell everyone my bike is blue and silver instead of blue and GREYver.....
signed..... The dork in the black helmet
By the way... I went for a ride today (about 38 here with 6-10 inches of snow still on the ground) and part of the way through the ride thought of this post... ended up thinking about him and his postings the rest of the ride. I missed him on the VOL by about a month also. I would have loved to have met him.....
Only if you promise in November we can all take another!?!?! :)

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
aVOL2 said:
Only if you promise in November we can all take another!?!?! :)
Yeah, this year with everyone though... :lol:

The email make it?

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
VolRoadRunner said:
She's my B**CH and dont you forget it! :punch:
In my best "Lion" from "the Wizard of Oz" Put 'em up, put 'em up! :punch: haha

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I only knew Zookoff from his postings on the VOL site, and from the outpouring of support subsequent to his passing. The support shown to his wife and children was so touching. And the raising of funds so the family could keep Zook's Vol was one of the most moving tributes I've ever witnessed.

I will give my Vol a good Rev for Zookoff tomorrow, but alas I have no bell to shine. But Zookoff will be in my thoughts tomorrow as I ride to and from work (if the freaking weather cooperates).

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ALRIGHTY TOMORROW... AT 4PM PACIFIC... ......... 7PM EASTERN.. A REVVING OF THE ENGINE FOR OUR BUDDY ZOOKOFF...

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am so touched

I am so touched that you all remembered Zane....I had a very hard week...today is a year ago that I buried him. I miss him terribly. I couldn't go to work on Monday or Tuesday...but I have gotten in touch with a couple of ladies that have also lost their husbands...and through talking with them...I have some peace.

MrsZookoff

1 - 18 of 18 Posts