Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
[email protected] those are great pics. I think my ex 'ole lady burned all ours. In all of yours, if I was that young lady's father,...............just that look in your eyes?..................I'd a kicked your ass all the way to the curb. :lol:
Viper

·
Registered
17,083 Posts
yeah mac looks like a total horn dog. I think he gets that from his pops. :twisted:

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
472viper said:
[email protected] those are great pics. I think my ex 'ole lady burned all ours. In all of yours, if I was that young lady's father,...............just that look in your eyes?..................I'd a kicked your a** all the way to the curb. :lol:
Viper
+1 ... :lol: :lol:

another vote for "didnt go" we did have a limo & went to dinner, but didn't "make it" to the prom. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
12,258 Posts
What a great idea for a thread. :D

I never went to the prom because I graduated at 17 wasn't allowed to drink, never had the school spirit so I said screw it.....

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
OK, I'll go. We had cameras back then, but they were B/W...j/k. :lol: I don't think I have any pic's but my junior pic was in the yearbook. Seems high school girls don't always get along, so a funny story (it is now, anyway) happened on the way to the yearbook. My girlfriend was on the yearbook staff and she wanted our picture in the yearbook for the junior prom. Of course, for the yearbook the pics have to be taken months in advance. The boys had to get sized for a tux, but I couldn't make it because I had a job. So I had to get my measurements and pass them on. One of the editors, who didn't like Karen decided to change all my measurements and request a yellow tux when she sent them in. So we showed up for our photo session and not only was my tux yellow, the sleeves and legs were way to short and I couldn't button the shirt. It was at the deadline, so after my girlfriend stopped crying we decided to try to take the pic anyway. I turned sideways and she stood close so you couldn't tell I was unbuttoned w/o a tie and the photographer zoomed in so the sleeves didn't show.

In the end, the picture was fine...but we broke up before the prom, so we didn't actually go together.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
472viper said:
[email protected] those are great pics. I think my ex 'ole lady burned all ours. In all of yours, if I was that young lady's father,...............just that look in your eyes?..................I'd a kicked your a** all the way to the curb. :lol:
Viper

yeah...but he stayed true to those feelings......and ended up married to her....

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
I don't really remember my first prom. From what I've gathered, I went with my dad and came home with my mom. :wink:

·
Premium Member
23,762 Posts
Well...since I had TWO dates for my Senior Prom, the LAST thing I was worried about was getting pictures...just was happy to survive the night... :lol:

·
Registered
10,893 Posts
my prom pic was destroyed in the great flood

i think noah still has it :shock:

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Ok Mac, there is NO WAY IN HE!! that I'm going to post those pics of me in a WHITE tux with WHITE patent leather shoes!!!
Nope, ain't gonna happen.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Nope, no way.

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
wiseguydave said:
Well...since I had TWO dates for my Senior Prom, the LAST thing I was worried about was getting pictures...just was happy to survive the night... :lol:
you dog. only two? :lol: .....wouldn't expect any less from WGD :wink:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts