Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
803 Posts
Hey Uncle Quigg,

Man you just nailed my dream to a tee. Well all but the part about the punk in the Jeep. I'd sure love to make this trip with you. Hell, I'd even ride in the back with you and the girls if no one else will :D :D :D

If your trip brings you anywhere close to SC be sure to let me know. I am so happy to hear that you are going to get to fulfill a lifelong dream, even if it isn't gonna be exactly the way you planned.

Good luck my friend and may your trip be much greater than you imagined.

Pop
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,692 Posts
Quiggenbottom said:
Thanks Rocket, if the offers keep coming in like this I may have to leave a month early. Nothing wrong with that!
Quigg, Your gonna have to make a list of all the offers and plan your trip around food, lodging, good times and really good lies, er stories. If you plan it right, the whole trip may only cost you gas money and your meet a whole bunch of new friends. Still sounds like a great trip to me...

Rocket
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
Rocket-flyer said:
Quiggenbottom said:
Thanks Rocket, if the offers keep coming in like this I may have to leave a month early. Nothing wrong with that!
Quigg, Your gonna have to make a list of all the offers and plan your trip around food, lodging, good times and really good lies, er stories. If you plan it right, the whole trip may only cost you gas money and your meet a whole bunch of new friends. Still sounds like a great trip to me...

Rocket
aint that the truth... He is gonna have to buy a huge map and put little flags up where people live then copy it into his gps.. LOL

lets see beer here.... lunch here... ride along here.. bed here.... etc etc :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,699 Posts
Quiggenbottom said:
Tony,
Someday, I know the feeling. Never in my dreams did I think I'd be riding my dream ride on this three wheeled contraption though. Christ, it has electronic cruise control! All my buddies say they won't let ride with them and even if they do I have to ride in the back with the girls. Green eyed pricks! Hang in buddy, you'll get er done.

Czar,

As it stands at the moment we'll be leaving Pa. the first week of Aug but that is subject to change. It's possible we could reverse our route to come back through Yellowstone and that would put us there sometime in late aug. We'll keep in touch, it could happen.
If it works out, you can count on another hot meal and cold drink.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Popcycle said:
Hey Uncle Quigg,

Man you just nailed my dream to a tee. Well all but the part about the punk in the Jeep. I'd sure love to make this trip with you. Hell, I'd even ride in the back with you and the girls if no one else will :D :D :D

Pop
Pop you"ll be going with me. There'll be a copy of Pop's greatest hits in the CD player! And there's a small chance I'll make the RNR this spring.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
803 Posts
Quiggenbottom said:
Popcycle said:
Hey Uncle Quigg,

Man you just nailed my dream to a tee. Well all but the part about the punk in the Jeep. I'd sure love to make this trip with you. Hell, I'd even ride in the back with you and the girls if no one else will :D :D :D

Pop
Pop you"ll be going with me. There'll be a copy of Pop's greatest hits in the CD player! And there's a small chance I'll make the RNR this spring.
Small chance?? I thought you were gonna be there for sure. I was even planning for you to go chunky dunking in the creek with me and the girls. I ain't as young as I used to be and was counting on your help :D :D :D

Pop

PS: I sure hope you can make the RNR.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Pop,
I'll do my best. You've just given me a lot of incentive. The Dr. wants to do another bone graft but hasn't decided yet so I really don't know what's going on. I'll know more in a few weeks.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
Born2bWild said:
Oh tell the doc you'll give him the bone when you get back from RNR! Oh wait... :shock:
LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Born2bWild said:
Oh tell the doc you'll give him the bone when you get back from RNR! Oh wait... :shock:
In the imortal words of Dracko; "I'm not that kind of guy!" :shock:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,136 Posts
Sweet trike, Quigg. Did I detect a smile on your face? Now, you have no excuse to stop here either coming or going. Other than the second week of June, when there's a big conference in DC that I'm staffing, the summer is pretty much free. Lunch or supper is on me. Heck, maybe both if you want to take the time!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,626 Posts
DLFox said:
Sweet trike, Quigg. Did I detect a smile on your face? Now, you have no excuse to stop here either coming or going. Other than the second week of June, when there's a big conference in DC that I'm staffing, the summer is pretty much free. Lunch or supper is on me. Heck, maybe both if you want to take the time!
that's definitely a smile on his face!!!

GO QUIG!! :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Just came up from the garage. I'm half frozen to death. I can't figure out how to set the clock! I guess Illl have to read the book.

Tony I've riden it about thirty feet, give or take an inch or two and I'm sold on trikes. I didn't fall of or nothing!

Dave I'll do the best I can and I'm in for both if you'll toss in a beer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Beatoobee!

That bike is sexy! When I look at it all I can say is; "Pure pussy!"

You're sure to see it coming so watch for it.

xxxooo
 
41 - 60 of 332 Posts
Top