Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

321 - 332 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
.........how much fun would that be????? You gotta have a dream. That sounds like my dream.

CG

·
Premium Member
27,181 Posts
Quiggenbottom said:
Ron, that is exactly my point! The rain, hell, hurricane, and sand storms are all a part of it, a part of the landscape you came to see. It's not the price of admission as much as a part of the show to be enjoyed.
Well I agree with you, it's all part of the adventure. I remember our float trip and I'm glad I told my Dad two things, first while laughing I said I don't think it the weather could get any worse and second I wouldn't miss a minute of it. Well this is your adventure so I'm going to shut up now. I'm glad you got your trip!

Ron

·
Premium Member
11,782 Posts
volusiaguy said:
Coilguy said:
And me and cobra and 2j's and nator ......but mostly me.........
Yep....I figured some of you guys would chime in....:) Hell, we'd NEVER go home!!!!
I had forgotten about a rolling rally until you brought it back up on the rally post.

I love this idea, we will HAVE to do this.

Polo

·
Registered
233 Posts
roadtrip

I'm so glad to hear your new ride is coming your way and that you are going to be posting stories from your road trip. More power to you sir! Enjoy E V E R Y minute.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Quigg:

Personally, I'm glad you are back man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you had that horrible accident a few years ago and at the time I thought we won't ever hear form Quigg again but clearly I was mistaken.

I've missed your articles on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, I'm a little older (60) but hey, who's counting?

This was I great post and I really enjoyed it - just like the old days.

Maybe going to Western Montana myself in another 3 weeks - you up for a return visit?

321 - 332 of 332 Posts