Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
161 - 180 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
So why aren't you coming to the rally again? I must have missed it.
So, I am heading to Hawaii in 14 hours. Not that I am counting. Theresa just finished her contract there so we (mother, father, Mickey, Paula and myself) are going to Honolulu for a week. I am burning through some PTO and cash for the trip and I have to be available for my parents.
Paula and I also have another weekend away in May for a couple of days. So, it is logistics, time and cash.

Reactions: beezer

·
Super Moderator
25,206 Posts
have a great trip...see you when you get back.

and beez...read between the lines...one can only take so much of you...a day..perhaps...a weekend...asking alot there.

·
Super Moderator
65,067 Posts
So, I am heading to Hawaii in 14 hours. Not that I am counting. Theresa just finished her contract there so we (mother, father, Mickey, Paula and myself) are going to Honolulu for a week. I am burning through some PTO and cash for the trip and I have to be available for my parents.
Paula and I also have another weekend away in May for a couple of days. So, it is logistics, time and cash.
So you're going to Oahu. Have fun! I've been to Maui, snorkeled Molokini Crater, the Road to Hana, watch the sun rise on Haleakala, whale watching, Hard Rock Maui......good time.

·
Registered
5,819 Posts
You know, growing up. I was never a seafood eater, HATED all seafood. And if you know me, I never use the word hate. It is such a final word in my mind. Not until I was older and married did I get my taste for fish. Still not a lobster or crab eater, I can skip it no problem and eat a salad and be very happy.
However, I LOVE raw snot (sushi, oysters and clams). I have no idea why... but I was showing off to Paula once and said... you know what this stuff is good. Funny thing is, Paula loves sushi. But for all other seafood, lobster, salmon and such it it has to be cooked. She cannot do raw oysters or clams.
We're a bit like Dennis, not big on seafood, but there are lot's of places for good Sushi around here also the Hawaiian favorite: Poke (pronounce POH-kay).
Have a safe flight!

Reactions: BigBert

·
Registered
5,819 Posts
Hopefully some day we can be so civilized... :LOL:

·
Super Moderator
9,485 Posts
That would be great! The more the merrier.

Just two months and a few days 'til this rally. :D

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Bowing out of this year's rally. We are taking a family trip to Costa Rica to celebrate my daughter's high school graduation and decision to go to tuition-free college where my wife works!
I cancelled my single at the Red Ranch Inn. Bummed I can't see you all in June, but have to take advantage of traveling with the kids while they still like us.

·
Super Moderator
25,206 Posts
8:49 am...no answer so either nobody there or having breakfast or making up rooms or "you fill in the blank"....

161 - 180 of 204 Posts