Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
141 - 160 of 204 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,206 Posts
believe that pic came from the OFest in Ct some years back...Days of Moenko....wonder how the Big Fella is doing...anyone hear from him lately?...wonder if he ever got another mc...

·
Super Moderator
9,485 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,206 Posts
oyster pie?...pass. Then again spoken from the guy who vacations in Maine every summer and never orders Lobster...just not very big on seafood...and while not afraid to try anything once...I think Oyster Pie is where I would draw the line. Probably delicious...will have to see if I can find a place that has it when we go again this summer.

·
Super Moderator
25,206 Posts
hey ugly...how the leg been holding up since going back to work...that is when you are working and not stuffing your face with pie...

·
Super Moderator
65,067 Posts
I'm ok. The oyster pie was bland. I'll never order it again. Oyster stew is overrated as well . Neither are worth the money. I used to enjoy oyster filling at Thanksgiving that my aunt made.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
You know, growing up. I was never a seafood eater, HATED all seafood. And if you know me, I never use the word hate. It is such a final word in my mind. Not until I was older and married did I get my taste for fish. Still not a lobster or crab eater, I can skip it no problem and eat a salad and be very happy.
However, I LOVE raw snot (sushi, oysters and clams). I have no idea why... but I was showing off to Paula once and said... you know what this stuff is good. Funny thing is, Paula loves sushi. But for all other seafood, lobster, salmon and such it it has to be cooked. She cannot do raw oysters or clams.

·
Super Moderator
25,206 Posts
will eat certain types of fish...usually order fishermans platter when I go to...unhealthy fried food but wtf...usually a decent variety of finger food with dipping sauces...making me hungry.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
as per your usual...taking another thread into the gutter...entertaining none the less.
You know, I just had to bring him to the cliff and he jumped himself! I knew he would, he is a daredevil. Beezer, you did not disappoint! :sneaky:

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I love ya man! :oops:

141 - 160 of 204 Posts