Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,352 Posts
Hey Yankee Rally Coordinators, are there any rooms left at the Red ranch Inn??
I invited my nephew and his bride to join us, since he's been helping us big-time during my treatment...Thx
Yes, sir, there are! At last count there were 5 more rooms in the original block of 20 set aside for us. And that block of rooms can be expanded if we need more.

Book ‘em, Dan-o, and let us know the details, so we can keep our list up to date.

Reactions: duglaura

·
Super Moderator
4,731 Posts
Yes, sir, there are! At last count there were 5 more rooms in the original block of 20 set aside for us. And that block of rooms can be expanded if we need more.

Book ‘em, Dan-o, and let us know the details, so we can keep our list up to date.
Cool, can you add my Nephew and his bride to the list... They already called and is booked at Red Ranchero Inn.

Thursday-Sunday

Ben Marthers ( Empty) because he ran out of fuel coming home from Ocean City Bike Week and we told him to fuel up before leaving.. Doesn't listen!!
And Bride: Alicia Marthers ( Ace) old school card shark name?

Thank you Christine..

·
Super Moderator
9,352 Posts
Sweet, Doug!

Attendee list updated to add Empty and Ace. I look forward to meeting them in June.

·
Premium Member
8,038 Posts
Hi, buddy! It’s so, SO GOOD to hear from you!!! :D
Same

As you may have heard from Leanne, I did a complete deletion of my FB account in January. While I don’t regret that decision, it has left me out of the loop on several things.

Who knows what next year will bring. Crazier things have happened.

·
Administrator
16,580 Posts
I think you need to move to New England, I have a job for you, and you'll be close for all the rallies.

Just sayin' ;)

Reactions: Slimbone and beezer

·
Super Moderator
9,352 Posts
BearBait and I took advantage of this sunny day to check out a potential ride route for next year's YR.

About 110 miles, combining an ascent and descent of the escarpment of the Catskills, back roads with plentiful curves and even some switchbacks, and open cruising with sweepers and scenery.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
BearBait and I took advantage of this sunny day to check out a potential ride route for next year's YR.

About 110 miles, combining an ascent and descent of the escarpment of the Catskills, back roads with plentiful curves and even some switchbacks, and open cruising with sweepers and scenery.
Could you make sure a cold snap, turn's the leaves, about a week before we get there? Thanks!!! in advance.:p

·
Super Moderator
9,352 Posts
Mmm, wrong rally for that, friend. You’ll want to speak to DCinCT, who is coordinating the autumn rally up in Vermont in mid-September. ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,731 Posts
Slimbone, it's a chopper baby!!! Still representing??
Good to hear yah!!

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Mmm, wrong rally for that, friend. You’ll want to speak to DCinCT, who is coordinating the autumn rally up in Vermont in mid-September. ;)
Cant blame a guy for trying :D

·
Super Moderator
4,731 Posts
Sweet, Doug!

Attendee list updated to add Empty and Ace. I look forward to meeting them in June.
Hey Christine, I've invited a few more of my close net family-friends that helped me through my tough days of my treatment, so when they get back to me about rooms confirmation, I will forward there names and pertinent info to yah..First to add:.Already Booked at Red Ranch Inn.
Please add Deb (snack cake) like little debs, dah
Deb rides a HD Trike..
Arriving Thursday-Sunday with duglaura group... Two other couples soon to follow....Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
4,731 Posts
KEWL -- lots of new people to 'nitiate!

Bwa ha ha ha! :D
One more couple with my group.. Can you add Tony and Laurie Flickenger....Booked at Red Ranch Inn.
Arriving, Thursday-Sunday with duglaura group.
Call signs is "The Flicks"
1 HD Trike, 2up.
That's all for our group attending... Thanks.
My nephew-Ace, the rest of my group were key players throughout my treatment, they were paramount in helping Laura and I with all my house duties I could not do all year, yard work, tree cutting, lumber hauling, bulk trash disposal, house maintenance, everything...I"m so grateful and Blessed to have them join us on this upcoming YR. Thank you again.

·
Super Moderator
24,086 Posts
get the feeling w/all the folks coming from your way , it would be a nice possibilty to have Yankee Rally 2023 in your vicinity...our way of saying thanks for the support your group is showing us.

·
Super Moderator
24,086 Posts
the mind is always at work...usually going nowhere in particular... but the idea is to keep it active and then who knows what can happen....then again...end result usually has me getting the pillow and blanket, a few bananas, and heading to the dog house. :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
9,352 Posts
One more couple with my group.. Can you add Tony and Laurie Flickenger....Booked at Red Ranch Inn.
Arriving, Thursday-Sunday with duglaura group.
Call signs is "The Flicks"
1 HD Trike, 2up.
That's all for our group attending... Thanks.
Thanks, bro! I've updated the list. Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

Reactions: duglaura
101 - 120 of 120 Posts