Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
81 - 100 of 120 Posts

·
Super Moderator
63,772 Posts
Here's another email:

To ensure the safety of all of our guests, we will not be providing housekeeping or a maid service for the foreseeable future. Rooms will be cleaned and disinfected before every check-in, but there will not be an overnight service.

Red Ranch Inn

·
Super Moderator
24,086 Posts
where I stay it is...and not all the places I stay are fleabags...maybe when I travel alone ...but most places today have no help...not thayt they aren't looking for help...maybe that will change now that some states are eliminating the "assistance"...will be interesting to see how things chsnge when things get back to somewhat normal...some say we already have...don't know what planet they live on tho...

·
Super Moderator
24,086 Posts
hey...I wore The Mask to breakfast sunday moring at the Inn in Vermont...don't think anyone noticed tho...probably figured it was an improvement and leave well enough alone and not comment.

·
Super Moderator
24,086 Posts
Maybe with you because they need to bring in HAZMAT after a stay.

spoken from a person who tends to set off firealarms...wonder if the locsl fire dept has someone on standby when we stay somewhere for a rally...

·
Super Moderator
24,086 Posts
your probably on every lodging red flag list in the country...amazing you can find a house insurance company willing to take a chance on you for your house...

·
Super Moderator
24,086 Posts
can't...then I'll have to ask about my confirmation and that will end all the suspense of wondering whether or not I'm on the list...then again I'm probably already on their PITA list... good to be on any list tho...shows ones done something useful in life...even if just creating havoc.

·
Super Moderator
9,352 Posts
wonder if we filled the place yet?
There are 40+ rooms, so I do not believe we will fill it, based on recent YR gatherings.

Management blocked out 20 rooms for our group, as a starting point. We have not filled this block yet, if my records are correct.

·
Super Moderator
9,352 Posts
What sorts of rides and destinations would you like for this rally?

Ideas I've had include sight-seeing (i.e. stops at scenic locations), technically challenging routes, and routes focusing on local history. This is in addition to open cruising through the Catskills, of course.

I'm already putting together a list of area breweries and distilleries.

Other ideas welcome.

·
Super Moderator
9,352 Posts
any zoos in the area...would like to see if any of my relatives may be hanging around there...
You could check out the Bailiwick Ranch and Animal Park, located not far at all from the rally motel. I dunno whether they have any resident simians there, however.

If you're into swinging from the tree-tops, there's the zipline canopy tour at Hunter Mountain.

Reactions: beezer

·
Super Moderator
24,086 Posts
barb does zip lines...loves it...amazing when you think how long it took her to get on the mc...as for me...they don't do anything for me...then again...hard to enjoy anything like that when you keep your eyes closed and keep whispering is it over yet...wimp side of me I guess...

·
Super Moderator
4,731 Posts
Hey Yankee Rally Coordinators, are there any rooms left at the Red ranch Inn??
I invited my nephew and his bride to join us, since he's been helping us big-time during my treatment...Thx

81 - 100 of 120 Posts