Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
321 - 340 of 352 Posts

·
Administrator
16,660 Posts
It's Dennis, he's probably stuck at the Canadian border.

You know he always takes the looooong way.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Thinking of everyone too. We're on the Pacuare River in Costa Rica hiking a lot & eating some great food. We did Ziplining in the canopy today.
Hope the rally is going well for all and Everyone is behaving themselves.
Post plans for next year when you decide!
Plant Plant community Ecoregion Branch Natural landscape
Smile Outerwear Plant Cap Tree
Plant Property Wood Tree Shade
Food Tableware Banana leaf Ingredient Recipe

·
Super Moderator
25,587 Posts
barb and I home safe and want to thank mike & Chris and everyone else involved in making this years Yankee rally another great time together with our VOL Family...Hoping the Gettysburg crew make out ok in Allentown and everyone gets home safe. Looking forward to returning there again next year...let us know when we can start reserving for next year so the owner see's we are serious about returning there.

·
Super Moderator
4,882 Posts
All accounted for YR organizers. Were home safe and sound, hit a good rain pour in Harrisburg , but opened up to make it home safely. Christine, Mike, and Chris, I salute you fine folks and thank you for sharing our VR family with my Gettysburg family who were paramount in helping me through my treatment at Hershey.
More later shower and night night. Thank you all for the Miles of Memories.

·
Super Moderator
9,561 Posts
Welp ... we're about ready to return to our regularly scheduled life, already in progress. The afternoon was filled with unpacking, putting stuff away, washing multiple loads of laundry, grocery shopping, catching up with my folks, and cheering up our cats. I'm trying very hard to ignore the fact I have to go back to work tomorrow morning.

We just don't have words adequate to describe what this break from the ordinary means to us.

I mean, you could figure this is pretty special to us by the fact that I'd need all my fingers plus 4 toes to count the number of consecutive Yankee Rallies which BearBait and I have now attended.

Every Yankee Rally is different. Every Yankee Rally is special. Every Yankee Rally is (to quote our dear Gregstur) f**king awesome.

You people are why.

It was an honor to help put together another rally for everyone.

As usual, only two or three people get the back-pats, but it couldn't happen without a lot of helping hands. You guys brought tables, pop-up shelters, a fire pit/bowl, a poker, a cornhole set (with lights!!), drinks and snacks for sharing, and on and on. You guys planned and led rides and made sure those you led were comfortable and had a good time.

One or two or three people can't do all that stuff by themselves. Can't.

So, on behalf of BearBait and Sixpack and myself, thank you all for an awesome rally. It was a pleasure to have you in "my neck of the woods."

We will be in touch here and also on Facebook about plans to return to the Catskills next year.

Sloppy kisses,
Chris

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Glad everyone had a good time. I am even happier everyone made it home safe. Missed you all we will see each other down the road.
Peace

·
Super Moderator
25,587 Posts
sorry you and Paula couldn't join us...perhaps next year...typical great time had with the Vol Family Rally Goers. Even Beez behaved himself...other than the incident at the restuarant at saturdays lunch...nevermind...we don't need to mention that...morning Beez.

·
Super Moderator
9,561 Posts
Man, I hate the day after the rally.

Just fell asleep sitting at my desk at the office. <blush> Thank God nobody caught me doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: beezer and BearBait

·
Super Moderator
33,488 Posts
Man, I hate the day after the rally.

Just fell asleep sitting at my desk at the office. <blush> Thank God nobody caught me doing it.
Be careful with that. You'll end up like this guy. He fell asleep at his desk, so I took a picture and posted it in the breakroom. If you look in the bottom right off the pic, you'll see legs sitting in one of the chairs. There were about five of us in his office, watching him sleep, when he woke up.

Table Shoe Furniture Computer desk Personal computer

321 - 340 of 352 Posts