Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
281 - 300 of 331 Posts

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
I'm not bringing a trailer this year so I won't be bringing an EZ up and such.
I haven't ridden in a year since before mom fell and I broke my leg so I hope I still remember how to ride.
Anyone want to buy a bike
You could always bring the BMW...

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
sorry to read you are having to do what you have no choice in doing... hopefully your mother understands and is happy where she is. Sorry you won't be joining us but definitely understandable and hopefully the next time things will be better. Take care...my wife has been dealing with a similar situation with her dad. He's miserable and doesn't understand why he can't live at home
Yep one day she is happy, the next day she is not. Today for instance, it appears to be all my fault, She could have stayed in the house, but I forced her to move. Tomorrow she will be so glad she is out of the house and appreciates all I have done to help her. I just blow it off and keep on trucking. But it is sometimes verrrrrrry irritating. Tell your wife, I feel her pain.o_O

·
Super Moderator
25,372 Posts
better check the air in those tires before riding it again...in fact everyone give your rides the once over before heading to the rally...and remember to stay out of cagers blindspots...we mc riders can sometimes create unnecessary problems for ourselves by getting too laxed and assuming they "always" see us. Have a good weekend all. Nice to know we are less than a week away.

·
Super Moderator
9,526 Posts
tonight at dinner Summer and I decided to volunteer Vlad to be the coffee maker. He cant seem to stay up past 6:15 and hes always up early!!
Y'know, Mike, you have a point! He usually is the first person up in the morning at the rallies, isn't he? LOL!!

We're gonna see about bringing in coffee from a nearby Stewart's Shop.

Reactions: Mr.Mike

·
Registered
88 Posts
I will put a couple of shorter, SLOW rides "in my pocket" in case anyone wants that sort of excursion on Friday or Saturday.
Definely other options are good, lots of places to ride.
Shorter / longer / faster / slower

Thursday shouldnt be a problem, but i think we will have to split up friday, or else we'll have 30 bike in a long accordian.
(Not many turns friday, as only 2 or 3 roads to the place)

281 - 300 of 331 Posts