·
Administrator
16,651 Posts
Happy birthday Mike!!!

Reactions: BearBait

·
Administrator
16,651 Posts
Looks like we're going to miss this year's rally.

Granddaughter is graduating the 23rd, which we have to attend, son asked me to come set up tents on the 24th for a graduation party at his house on the 25th.

I'll be calling on Wednesday when I'm back in the office to cancel :(

Dammit!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
So folks can decide ahead of time.

Ill be taking out a group thursday and friday for those interested.

Anyone who wants to lead Friday is more than welcome to tape these to their tank too.

Thursday will consist at a stop at Prohibition Distillery then a couple of breweries on the way back.

Lunch will be lite as the places we stopping at do not have full menus, (mostly apps and a special)

Total distance is about 170 miles.

- Thurs Ride Out

Red Ranch inn to Bootlegger's Alley Cocktail Bar at Prohibition Distillery

- Thurs Ride Back

Bootlegger's Alley Cocktail Bar at Prohibition Distillery to Red Ranch inn

Friday will consist of a ride out to The Old Schoolhouse restaurant in Downsville.

We will ride down one side of the Pepacton Reservior on the way out and the way back.

Definitely a curvy / slightly technical ride), but lot of fun !! (we’ll let the sport bikes get in the front for the 16 mile run)

We will stop for a break and cold one at the Woodstock brewery.

Total distance is about 160 miles

- Friday Ride Out

Red Ranch inn to The Old Schoolhouse Inn & Restaurant

- Friday Ride Back

The Old Schoolhouse Inn & Restaurant to Red Ranch inn

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
Hey Folks!!!. Haven't posted in a while due to the following. Had to place my stepfather in a nursing home... Alzheimers unit. And have moved my mother to a retirement community. She is still in good shape but needed a different environment. This has all occurred in the last 30 days. I'm working with the V.A. for my stepfather, trying to get him placed with them. I've got so many balls in in air right now it's crazy. So...... We have had to cancel our much anticipated ride with all you Yankees.... We are very 😪.... Hopefully we can make a different ride with you guys in the future. I'm gonna try to get on here a little more often when things settle down. Ride safe and have fun everyone...wish we could be there. We were really looking forward to meeting everyone.

·
Administrator
16,651 Posts
So I just called to cancel my reservation. She had my name in the system, but didn't see a reservation? After a few frustrating minutes, I said I never got an email confirmation, a couple minutes later, she said....ok....your cancelled.

Not really sure if she ever found my reservation.

Maybe double check before you go if you never received an email confirmation.

Reactions: beezer

·
Super Moderator
25,372 Posts
Hey Folks!!!. Haven't posted in a while due to the following. Had to place my stepfather in a nursing home... Alzheimers unit. And have moved my mother to a retirement community. She is still in good shape but needed a different environment. This has all occurred in the last 30 days. I'm working with the V.A. for my stepfather, trying to get him placed with them. I've got so many balls in in air right now it's crazy. So...... We have had to cancel our much anticipated ride with all you Yankees.... We are very 😪.... Hopefully we can make a different ride with you guys in the future. I'm gonna try to get on here a little more often when things settle down. Ride safe and have fun everyone...wish we could be there. We were really looking forward to meeting everyone.
sorry to read you are having to do what you have no choice in doing... hopefully your mother understands and is happy where she is. Sorry you won't be joining us but definitely understandable and hopefully the next time things will be better. Take care...my wife has been dealing with a similar situation with her dad. He's miserable and doesn't understand why he can't live at home

·
Super Moderator
9,526 Posts
OK, I think we have arrangements for the following:

—Fire bowl (thank you, RellaLou)
—Fire wood (BearBait & Woodswoman’s private stock)
—Folding tables (thank you, DugLaura and Vortex1x)
— Pop-up tents (thank you, DCinCT and Vortex1x)
— Cornhole set (thank you, Sixpack)

If anybody else has a second cornhole set they could bring, it would certainly help the annual tournament to run more smoothly.

·
Administrator
16,651 Posts
I have two Cornhole sets here if someone is passing thru and wants to grab one before the rally.

261 - 280 of 331 Posts