Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
241 - 260 of 352 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,587 Posts
Big Bert posted this pic on another thread...

Plant Natural environment Tree Sculpture Balloon

was thinking it would make for some fireside fun at the rally...until someone gets bumped into the firepit ...and then...nevermind...bad idea... never did follow thru on that womans mud wrestling idea I had a few years back...

Trousers Shoe Leg Automotive tire Art

wonder if we would get any takers or willing participants...

·
Super Moderator
25,587 Posts
is there a separate thread we order the breakfast from or do we just place our order on the paypal?

Believe todays is the deadline or at least the day Chris (sixpack) is hoping those interested will order by...at least a heads up to those who actually come here anymore...

·
Administrator
6,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #246 ·
Straight PayPal to Chris/Sixpack, I do believe. Check the rally info on Facebook to be sure.

·
Super Moderator
9,561 Posts
As of 6/11, breakfast orders received from:

BearBait & Woodswoman
Smokeater
M109 (Don) and Trish
Dug (and) Laura
Sniper G and MJ
Beezer & Belinda
SnackCake (Debbie)
The Flicks (Tony and Laurie)
Vortex1x & Elmoanne
Sixpack & Linda
DCinCT & Barb

·
Super Moderator
4,882 Posts
Christine, my nephew Empty (Ben) and his bride Alicia forgot to order there breakfast sammich. Is it to late?
No big deal if you can't, already told him granola bars and a beer. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
4,882 Posts
Email Sixpack ([email protected]) to get a definitive reply.
Thanks Sir, Chris is hooking my young forgetful nephew up with the life saving breakfast sammich..
Thank you so much Chris, we have some special shots for you around the Fire Pit... Salute.
Looking forward to this epic rally!!

Reactions: Woodswoman

·
Administrator
6,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #255 ·
For those who expect to use the swimming pool, we advise you to pack along your own pool towels, if possible. We just checked out things down at the motel and had a brief conversation with a smiling, friendly, and nearly incomprehensible South Asian gentleman (to be fair, I'm not sure he found us very understandable either) and failed to ascertain whether the motel itself supplies pool towels.
We did confirm that the joint has its own fire ring out behind the rear building, so we're all good there.

·
Super Moderator
9,561 Posts
During our visit to the Red Ranch yesterday, we scoped out the parking with a closer eye to helping out those of you who will be trailering up.

This is our suggestion of where you can most conveniently park your rig.

Property Ecoregion Map Nature Natural environment

It will require driving with some care between the motel units in the front (closer to State Route 32), but once you get around to the back, you should have plenty of room to maneuver.

--Chris

Reactions: beezer and BearBait

·
Super Moderator
4,882 Posts
Looking forward to this epic Yankee Rally. Great line up of attendance. Plus, Happy Birthday Bear bait (Mike).
Enjoy your special day. Prost!!

241 - 260 of 352 Posts