Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
181 - 200 of 204 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,207 Posts
ok...10:13...six rings later...lady answers...goes like this

me...hello...give her my name...calling to confirm a reservation I made (don't mention the date it was for)
she...your name?
me...give her my name
she...yes...I see you have a reservation for june 23-26
me...thank you just wanted to make sure I am all set....thank you...have a nice day

never a doubt...but so there are no surprises. worth the piece of mind.

·
Super Moderator
25,207 Posts
I am?......hmmmmmmmm...wonder what kind of help does he need...I can help if needed....don't know about a week early... unless we are painting the place or retarring the parking lot...

·
Super Moderator
4,816 Posts
Will we have our traditional fire pit? Kenny, front and center.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I'm sure the Yankee Rally has never been the same without this guy.... I miss him.

Gregstur

• Sad
Reactions: Ebwan and Mr.Mike

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Hey, what have you been up to?
Not much Beez. Staying afloat on the reality boat. How about you? You floating in a pool somewhere "clearing your mind?" :)

Reactions: beezer

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
We ALL miss Gregstur. And others: Carlos, T-Bone, Paul (PBrider), and more.
Yes. Oh, I remember Carlos. And T-Bone. What happened to PBRider? I don't think I knew that he had passed away? (Sorry for the off-topic stuff)

·
Administrator
16,643 Posts
Just found out our granddaughter's graduation from high school is the 23rd, so we won't be coming on Thursday now.

Depending on when her graduation party is will decide if we can attend this rally at all.

Dammit.

·
Super Moderator
9,485 Posts
Just found out our granddaughter's graduation from high school is the 23rd, so we won't be coming on Thursday now.

Depending on when her graduation party is will decide if we can attend this rally at all.

Dammit.

I shouldn't be sad about such a happy occasion for your family, Jay ... but, selfishly, I am.

·
Administrator
16,643 Posts
Really liked when the rallys were in early July.

Hopefully the graduation party is not on Saturday, and we can at least come up for a night to visit with everyone.

We're trying to nail down our son to see when the graduation party is going to be.

Reactions: beezer

·
Super Moderator
9,485 Posts
Really liked when the rallys were in early July.
Unfortunately we had trouble finding enough suitable motel rooms here in early July. Places were either booked already or the rates went sky high on and after the 4th.

I'm sorry. I hope it works out that we can see you guys. Just a little fond of you both.

·
Super Moderator
4,816 Posts
Anybody know the Newburgh area? Like to have our group partake lunch and refreshments looking over the Hudson River during our travel day to rally...
I googled a few, but would like some local feedback. Thanks in advance..
This years YR will be epic.

181 - 200 of 204 Posts