Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

161 - 180 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,930 Posts
very nice of you Carl...looking forward to it...

·
Super Moderator
9,169 Posts
Morning folks, I will be cooking dinner on one of the nights, I think it is Saturday. I am wondering about allergies or restrictions. Does anyone have any issues with pork or gluten that I should be concerned about?
Two food issues I know about, Carl:

1. Mary (Sister Mooo) is allergic to gluten.

2. Peter(69) is allergic to onions and peppers.

·
Super Moderator
22,930 Posts
has been known to cause many an upset stomach as well as massive ongoing headaches...

·
Super Moderator
62,172 Posts
Yes, sausage is pork. But no, no lasagna... I do not have an oven to heat it up.
I love sausage peppers and onions. As a matter of fact if I was ever put into the position of only ever having 1 meat to eat it would be sweet Italian. (not to be confused with me) ;)
Simple solution to 2 people with diet hangups. 1 can go without the bread and the other can go without the peppers and onions. There's always restaurants to go to that night. Great Mexican place I ate at with the gluten free person is close by. Best mole I've ever had in my life came from there.

·
Super Moderator
62,172 Posts
Ciappino would be good. I'm working away and I'll be having that for dinner tonight. I can't wait!

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
I heard back from the owner today. The only items that are not available on the menu are the Oatmeal Power Bowl and Fresh Start. If you have previously ordered these items, they will be canceled and I will refund you at the rally.

Cheese choices are American, Cheddar, and Swiss.

If you choose a gluten free option, please note if you have Celiac so proper precautions can be taken.

As far as the order form goes, can an Admin/Mod let me know if I can upload an excel file, or would a pdf be easier?

·
Super Moderator
62,172 Posts
Whose room did Dennis steal again after not being there last year. He's a real bugger this isn't the first time he's screwed somebody out of a room!
Good thing he's making coffee and he's close to my room8

161 - 180 of 244 Posts