Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

201 - 220 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
damn. no meat, no bread, no meat, no peppers, no onions,...
what is it ? a bowl of sauce
Actually, I am working on the following menu. It is not set in stone yet. Louis Style BBQ ribs, pulled pork, Coleslaw, baked beans and maybe cornbread.

·
Super Moderator
22,930 Posts
sounds like the spread you served a few years back for the group at a get together in misquanicut RI... great spread it was too.

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
One week left to order breakfast! If you're like Dennis, and prefer not to order, please let me know so I know not to expect an order from you.

If not, I'll sign you up for quotes from every solar company and extended car warranty company that I can possibly find.

·
Super Moderator
9,169 Posts
One week left to order breakfast! If you're like Dennis, and prefer not to order, please let me know so I know not to expect an order from you.

If not, I'll sign you up for quotes from every solar company and extended car warranty company that I can possibly find.

·
Registered
56 Posts

what if i DO want to order, AND i want solar quotes.

C

·
Administrator
16,484 Posts
Unfortunately we are going to be cancelling, there are multiple reasons we can't make it, and we have been trying to dodge the bullets and hold out.

I'll be calling at lunchtime to cancel our reservation.

If what we have going on Saturday morning the 26th gets done early enough, we'll try to ride up and see everyone.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Here's the breakfast order form. Please use one form per person, not couple, since there are several menu options for each item. Put quantities in the yellow squares, and choose options from below. Email to me at [email protected] and I will return a form with totals.

If you'd like the order form in Excel, pm me your email address. Instructions are fairly simple:

1. Put your name on the form.
2. Insert the quantity of each item you want each day.
3. Select menu options from the drop-down menu below each item. Be sure to select something for each option.
4. Your order totals will appear to the right, with the grand totals at the bottom.
5. Email completed forms to [email protected].
6. Send payment to same email, or pay at the rally.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,169 Posts
Unfortunately we are going to be cancelling, there are multiple reasons we can't make it, and we have been trying to dodge the bullets and hold out.

BOOOOOO!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
62,172 Posts

If what we have going on Saturday morning the 26th gets done early enough, we'll try to ride up and see everyone.

What the!!! :confused:

·
Super Moderator
22,930 Posts
one thing I learned saturday in Hillsdale...folks just aren't riding anymore...life seems to have gotten in the way. Still nice to see the effort being made by those who still are attending this rally tho. Even if some may cage it.

·
Super Moderator
22,930 Posts
morning all...in case you were wondering...only

days before the party begins...have a nice day.

201 - 220 of 244 Posts