Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

181 - 200 of 244 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,930 Posts
think Jeff volunteered to make the coffee,,,I'm bringing the coffee machine. Going to pass on the breakfast tho...hope to sneak in a 60 minute cruise before returning to pick up Barb and head out with a group for the days ride to somewhere.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Bummer on the Oatmeal Power Bowl...was looking forward to trying that.

I'm working on a nice back road route from Worcester to Mt. Coolidge Inn for Thursday 6/24.
Right now it's approx 4 hrs (around 160 miles) from West Boylston, MA to Lincoln, NH...not factoring pee stops or lunch.
Thinking KSU around 11 or 12 from Sunoco off Rt. 190 on Thursday...but flexible on KSU. Can also cut out about a half hour (maybe an hour) or so, if we slab it on a few sections. The last leg up 175 from New Hampton into Lincoln in a must.

Anyone interested in riding up from the South-ish area, LMK. Open to suggestions on time/miles to get there. I can reroute as necessary.

·
Super Moderator
22,930 Posts
Don't tell me she doesn't eat!
loves to eat but not a big breakfast eater when we ride...usually a muffin/coffee...something lite and then a nice lunch somewhere.

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
Here's the breakfast order form. Please use one form per person, not couple, since there are several menu options for each item. Put quantities in the yellow squares, and choose options from below. Email to me at [email protected] and I will return a form with totals.

If you'd like the order form in Excel, pm me your email address. Instructions are fairly simple:

1. Put your name on the form.
2. Insert the quantity of each item you want each day.
3. Select menu options from the drop-down menu below each item. Be sure to select something for each option.
4. Your order totals will appear to the right, with the grand totals at the bottom.
5. Email completed forms to [email protected].
6. Send payment to same email, or pay at the rally.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,930 Posts
a little heads up to those not ordering but may want breakfast...down the road in the town is a good place called Pegs...homey kitchen atmosphere w/good choices...Barb and I have eaten there in the past.

·
Super Moderator
22,930 Posts
your welcome...always willing to add my useless jibberish.

·
Super Moderator
62,172 Posts
That's what I do with my work receipts instead of scanning them because it's much easier to just take a picture and email it or text message it

·
Registered
56 Posts
Morning folks, I will be cooking dinner on one of the nights, I think it is Saturday. I am wondering about allergies or restrictions. Does anyone have any issues with pork or gluten that I should be concerned about?
i am allergic to vegetables at rallys

181 - 200 of 244 Posts