Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,035 Posts
That was very kind of you. I hope your legs grow together.
saw an episode where that happened on x-files...good show...Scully was hot...may have to watch a few seasons again in the new year.

·
Super Moderator
4,503 Posts
Hard to believe, booked for the 23d- 27th June 2021..
Are we there yet??
One more room available!!
See you sumbeeatiches there or bust!!
To the Coolidge where the cool kids hang out!

·
Super Moderator
22,035 Posts
wonder if the last room has been taken yet?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
wonder if the last room has been taken yet?

There is still one room left..... Ownership has been transferred but I am being assured that everything will be the same as last year!!

·
Super Moderator
22,035 Posts
ownership transferred...surprised nothing was said when I called to make my reservation, not that they owe me any info on whats going on with the place...just surprised they didn't say they wouldn't be there any more especially by the time our rally begins there. Nice folks...wishing them the best for a happy retirement.

·
Premium Member
7,192 Posts
congratulations to Ken and Janet on their new career.
That would be the best!!!!
I know..... Vicky didn't say anything to me..... Just said that Kevin was bitching about the cold...... they wanted to be down at their Winter Home....

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
congratulations to Ken and Janet on their new career.
I wish. It came down to her not wanting to be far away from her immediate family. Oh well...I guess it's 14 more years of bean-counting.

·
Super Moderator
22,035 Posts
I wish. It came down to her not wanting to be far away from her immediate family.
usually the reason especially if they are close or concerned about the parents needing help.

·
Super Moderator
60,896 Posts
I noticed your kids move as far away as they can from you Dennis. That's usually the reason when they don't give a s*** about you. Just sayin'......
Things that make you go hmmmmm. Barbara even works weekends

·
Super Moderator
22,035 Posts
as for the kids...tells you they actually listened to my advice to live their lives where and how they wish...son misses new england and would move back tommorrow,,,daughter loves the mts of tenn and able to live her active lifestyle of great whitewater kayaking and even better hiking and camping in the smokies...btw...we talk and skype w/the grandkids all the time...before covid...I visited Jen pretty much every other month...suppose to be heading there in a few weeks...

as for Barb...even with the threat of the covid, she enjoys her job and more so the patients. God bless those like her...one day she'll retire but for now, she still enjoys what she does...and its on her terms.

·
Super Moderator
60,896 Posts
You didn't have to explain. The writings on the wall, hell a blind man can see it

61 - 80 of 81 Posts