Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,034 Posts
how does a man get his poker burned....what in the h#ll was going on up there...even the VOL Initiation Process doesn't go that far..

.close to it..... I realize the group likes to try new activities at these rallies here in the northeast...this one must have been Beezers idea.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
He burnt his poker! I was shocked! 1st thing I did was go for the bourbon to settle myself and digest what had just transpired.
It was a prototype, "P-1". It had served it's purpose, had reached the end of its useful life, so I sacrificed it to the fire.

·
Super Moderator
9,065 Posts
Who wants to wait another year?!? <Sighhh>

·
Premium Member
7,192 Posts
counting the days till I can call and make reservations!!!!

·
Super Moderator
22,034 Posts
tried calling...voice mail...will call back or hopefully they will return call...wonder if they are somewhere else during these winter months?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
tried calling...voice mail...will call back or hopefully they will return call...wonder if they are somewhere else during these winter months?

Dennis, did you call the 207-356-2895 number?

They are remote from the motel for the season.

·
Super Moderator
22,034 Posts
yep...thats the number hilighted on page one to call...figure they are just unavailable...will try again later.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Too hard to know if the border will be open for us Canadians. A wait and see. It would be pretty optimistic to think we could make the rally. Vaccinations are starting to happen here although not happening at Warp speed so far. Dearly hoping that I can make this rally. Monika is unlikely to. A new or partial new knee might happen this spring if surgeries are not suspended. She won't do well at all with the old knee and a 600 mile ride.

Reactions: duglaura

·
Super Moderator
60,894 Posts
Too hard to know if the border will be open for us Canadians. A wait and see. It would be pretty optimistic to think we could make the rally. Vaccinations are starting to happen here although not happening at Warp speed so far. Dearly hoping that I can make this rally. Monika is unlikely to. A new or partial new knee might happen this spring if surgeries are not suspended. She won't do well at all with the old knee and a 600 mile ride.
There's motels directly across the street

·
Administrator
16,415 Posts
Booked Thursday-Sunday

Reactions: BearBait and beezer

·
Super Moderator
22,034 Posts
A new or partial new knee might happen this spring if surgeries are not suspended. She won't do well at all with the old knee and a 600 mile ride.
hope her surgery goes well.

·
Super Moderator
60,894 Posts
I can't believe you took somebody's room that was there last year Dennis! This isn't the first time you pissed people off! :p

21 - 40 of 81 Posts