Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 407 Posts

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
Greetings and salutations. It's been a long time since I posted on this site. Haven't been able to put many miles on my bike these past 2 1/2 years. Hoping to change that this year. Looking forward to seeing all of you guys and gals again. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

·
Super Moderator
4,412 Posts
Greetings and salutations. It's been a long time since I posted on this site. Haven't been able to put many miles on my bike these past 2 1/2 years. Hoping to change that this year. Looking forward to seeing all of you guys and gals again. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
maybe start with a Mountainhouse ride???
pending this Spring???? You in Tom?

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
maybe start with a Mountainhouse ride???
pending this Spring???? You in Tom?
Hey Doug. May is a little too soon. I'm in P.T. for rotator cuff/tendon surgery. Won't be able to ride until late June at the earliest.

Reactions: duglaura

·
Super Moderator
4,412 Posts
Hey Doug. May is a little too soon. I'm in P.T. for rotator cuff/tendon surgery. Won't be able to ride until late June at the earliest.
June is good....Crabs in....Corona's out!!!

·
Registered
950 Posts
Hey Mike, how goes it? Say Hi to Lori for me...I guess Vlad & Summer too LOL

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
Tell Vlad I think I see an oil leak under his bike ;)

Reactions: Mr.Mike

·
Super Moderator
20,791 Posts
going out on a limb and say they are going to say right now they are on a wait and see...of course that could change tomorrow...

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Dearly hoping that things settle down enough that we can have this indulgence!! Already had to cancel a week of riding the Windy 9 in Ohio for the first week in May. Canada/US border closed for another month. Will be extra special if we can have this rally and not worry about killing each other with a fist bump, hug or handshake. Well might have to settle for elbow bump, don't have to set your drink down :)

·
Super Moderator
20,791 Posts
woke up today to the ground covered with that white stuff that is suppose to be done by now...considering the lack of it to have fallen this winter here in the northeast, figure its just housecleaning time for the weather gods upstairs...wonder if much fell from the skies up there in NH?

41 - 60 of 407 Posts