21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Administrator
16,277 Posts
No Vlad and Summer???

·
Administrator
5,943 Posts
Vlad merely said "interested" on the Facebook event, so who knows? Remember he was fretting about its being "too cold." :biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Booked yesterday, there was only 4 rooms left at that point.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Booked - Profile Motel and Cottages Thursday, Friday, Saturday …

·
Administrator
16,277 Posts
Is that because Mt Coolidge was all booked up, or because you didn't want to be so close to Dennis?

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Is that because Mt Coolidge was all booked up, or because you didn't want to be so close to Dennis?
Looked on Mt Coolidge website and is showed full. Stupid me did not think they just blocked out all the days on the website. I did not think about calling and just went for option 2. I will leave things they way they are. It must be like this for a reason.

·
Super Moderator
56,791 Posts
Looked on Mt Coolidge website and is showed full. Stupid me did not think they just blocked out all the days on the website. I did not think about calling and just went for option 2. I will leave things they way they are. It must be like this for a reason.
Just so you don't get any ideas and make breakfast for that motel

·
Registered
911 Posts
I stay off the site for a few days and look what I missed!
Thank you Heath for volunteering!!
I am No. 2 on the waitlist for Mt. Coolidge and have a room booked at Profile.
I'll be there Thurs through Sun.

·
Super Moderator
20,046 Posts
I can read between the lines...

21 - 40 of 58 Posts