Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

361 - 380 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
I’m waiting to see lots of pictures. I missed another one. Did someone save me a shirt?

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
So my wife woke up with a fever this morning, but I am asymptomatic. She could have been exposed while I was away, but it's always possible I was exposed as well before the rally.

Sorry to ruin your Monday morning!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Ooops, hope she is okay and you too. Please keep us informed.

·
Super Moderator
8,935 Posts
So my wife woke up with a fever this morning, but I am asymptomatic. She could have been exposed while I was away, but it's always possible I was exposed as well before the rally.

Here's hoping that Janet feels better soon, and that her fever isn't related to you-know-what. Send her our best wishes, please.

·
Super Moderator
58,222 Posts

Give her our best.

I went to see Mom. She's slippin' :(

Social distancing since 1954

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
I miss everyone so in honor of all y'all I'm trying to reenact certain events in the VooDoo Lounge.

Social distancing since 1954
Well you don't have to reenact the drunk dial in the middle of the night. :(

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts

Hope she's OK Ken - hopefully it's nothing.

361 - 380 of 410 Posts