Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

61 - 80 of 625 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Linda and I are excited that we will be around to go to this year's YR. Thought we'd be in AZ by then, but you know what they say... "Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans!"

·
Super Moderator
19,682 Posts
think I'll call The Blue Moon tomorrow and get a room reserved count and see how many rooms are still available...also to remind Nancy to stock up on the chlorine...just in case Beez finds it easier to jump in the pool versus returning to his room to....nevermind...not even Beez would be lame enough to...then again...

we are talikng about The Beez.......

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Great e-mail from Nancy at the Blue Moon that I thought I would share:

"Hi Jay, just thought I would share our good news with you - Michael finished his radiation and his blood work came back cancer free!! Nancy"

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
think I'll call The Blue Moon tomorrow and get a room reserved count and see how many rooms are still available...also to remind Nancy to stock up on the chlorine...just in case Beez finds it easier to jump in the pool versus returning to his room to....nevermind...not even Beez would be lame enough to...then again...

we are talikng about The Beez.......

Figures it won't share. Use your imagination.

·
Super Moderator
19,682 Posts
thanx for sharing that thought Steve...reminds me of that Seinfeld episode...George..The Urinator...gets blackballed from his gym for a similar experience.

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
Browsing the site, looking at this thread, and thinking how much I am looking forward to this event -- which is going to be more relaxing than it's been for me the last couple of years, thanks for Dennis and Tena volunteering to organize!

As of today, the countdown stands at:

61 - 80 of 625 Posts