Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

601 - 620 of 625 Posts

·
Super Moderator
56,786 Posts
How bout I send you through a wood chipper aimed at the river and feed you to the catfish for entertainment at the next Yankee? I'll just send incidental parts each night so you can watch too until the last night.

·
Super Moderator
20,046 Posts
might be able to make that a pay per view...I'd pay to watch that....btw...never get Paraquat to buy that hunk of tin of yours... if he did buy it, then he'd have to buy a trailer to lug the tin piece wherever it is he's going... guys a rider... not a tower... should have offered it to the dog...but as usual...late to the party again. Reserve your room yet for 2020?

·
Super Moderator
20,046 Posts
understood...I'll set up a tent behind your room along the riverbank...thank for the $300 you just saved me...I'll buy you some stale donuts to go with your morning coffee as a thank you gesture.

·
Super Moderator
20,046 Posts
then I'd have to buy one and we really don't want to open that can of worms...too big a can opener required. Still have that HD tee my son gave me that I was wearing when I forgot to latch my removeable saddlebag cover and it came loose and went bouncing down the road...I remember blaming you for that. Rightfully so. I'll bring that tee shirt along next year and see if the curse continues.

·
Super Moderator
20,046 Posts
probably the reason so many people foolishly buy HD''s...then they have to buy the logoed apparel to wear for riding and somehow fool themselves into believing they look cool....you unfortunately don't have that problem...nothing you wear can make you look any less the fool than you already are.

·
Super Moderator
20,046 Posts
and yet for some unexplainable reason, she thinks you're the greatest...then again she thought the same about me when she said she would marry me and still scratching her about that decision...could understand if she was a blonde ….woman...always expecting to get something for nothing.

601 - 620 of 625 Posts