Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

581 - 600 of 625 Posts

·
Administrator
16,308 Posts
Yes, he and Nancy mentioned it several times during the rally, and I also explained it had nothing to do with them or the motel.

It was just a name that was come up with for people tired of riding in the Adirondacks.

Still....them seemed bothered by it.

·
Super Moderator
20,473 Posts
going back there for so many years should have pretty much acknowledged the blue moon as a home away from home for this group as well as the Yankee Rally...shame they took it personal...they treated us like family and we in turn treated them as part of our family. I wore my anti ad tee shirt on Friday for laughs, Nancy asked me what it was all about and I too explained it had nothing to do with our stays there in Lake George...I also explained how over the years we never stayed more than 2 years at any given place, so it said something about how much we enjoyed our stay there considering the amount of years we held the Yankee Rally there. I found the humor in the tee shirt and had no guilt or issues wearing it. The fact we didn't fill the place should have been reason enough for them to realize it was time for us to move on. Thanx for the update on mike jay...will always consider them part of the vol family.

Any idea where next years Yankee Rally is headed...anyone?

·
Super Moderator
20,473 Posts
Figures you had something to do with this so we're not telling you since you'll make the new motel owners feel like sh1t too :surprise:
the problem with retirement...too much free time...always looking for new ways to start sh#t...can only annoy the wife just so much.... as for not telling me,,,,simple solution.... I'll just park my a** outside your door and follow you to where its being held. Morning Ugly...

·
Registered
20,180 Posts
any chance you can join us next year scorp….
To many variables to say this early. I may just surprise you by beating on your door in the middle of the night. Maybe you'll get up one morn and find your coffee cup filled with stale jellybeans.

I can come up with a million more ways to torture you.

Think about it................for 11 months >:)

·
Registered
15,543 Posts
going back there for so many years should have pretty much acknowledged the blue moon as a home away from home for this group as well as the Yankee Rally........
............Any idea where next years Yankee Rally is headed...anyone?

Here is a partial list of the places that we have contacted, announcement coming soon !!!!

Attachments

581 - 600 of 625 Posts