Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The chrome on my 2006 C50 OEM sissy bar’s brackets is starting to chip. I’ve been looking for replacements and I’d like one with a luggage rack. I’ve found this one that is everything I need at a decent price:

https://www.amazon.com/XMT-MOTO-Detachable-2001-2011-Boulevard-2005-2009/dp/B0751Q8822/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1541129464&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=suzuki+c50+sissy+bar&dpPl=1&dpID=416LuTSaCJL&ref=plSrch

I’m wondering if anyone has any experience with the XMT-MOTO brand. I just need something that looks decent, carries a small bag on the back, and won’t snap in half when my girlfriend is riding. Thanks much

Attachments

·
Registered
518 Posts
Considering the price, I would be a little concerned about the chrome quality, but please let us know how this works out for you (if you decide to get it).

Thanks!

P.S. I like your exhaust - what is it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Considering the price, I would be a little concerned about the chrome quality, but please let us know how this works out for you (if you decide to get it).

Thanks!

P.S. I like your exhaust - what is it?
Probably sound advice. I’ll just bite the bullet and get the cobra sissy bar and luggage rack.

I believe they are Vance and Hines straight shots. They came with the bike when I purchased it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts