Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,921 Posts
That is not the Highway Hawk Snake exhaust. It's the turndown exhaust, and has been discontinued by Highway Hawk for MANY years. I was the first member on this site to have them, and purchased them for $550 back in December of 2005. In the condition they are in, I'll bet you could sell them for A LOT of money.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is not the Highway Hawk Snake exhaust. It's the turndown exhaust, and has been discontinued by Highway Hawk for MANY years. I was the first member on this site to have them, and purchased them for $550 back in December of 2005. In the condition they are in, I'll bet you could sell them for A LOT of money.
Thanks for the info sir!

Any idea of what they are worth? I was really looking to trade straight up for a hard krome set up, am I nuts?

·
Premium Member
7,921 Posts
Honestly, the last time I saw them for sale, they were fetching a high 900 dollar price. But that's only because they weren't available, anymore.

I had them on my Vol bobber. Best sound of every different Vol/C50 exhaust I've ever heard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.