Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll I am having trouble selling my bike with the Ape hangers on the bike so I would like to trade the apes and the cables for a stock set and maybe a couple $$ to cove a little bit of what i have into and shipping. $65 should be good. Great deal since i have over $350 or so into the bars and cables. If you interested please email me at [email protected] if you would like to see picks of the bike check out my picks.

I will need the stock cables and break line as well as the handlesbars

I will send the apes and cables out the day after the stock ones and the $65 arrive.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,017 Posts
I am looking for 18" apes and cables. But I don't have stock handlebars anymore....I have 13" buckhorns with all stock cables.......

I also want to have apes with iso grips so I might get it on my own....

Maybe we can arrange something for cables? What brand are they? How much do you want for them concidering I'll send you stock cables back?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure. Let's see how this post goes for a day or two and we'll maybe set something up. Was hoping to just make one clean swap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Do you have any pics of your bike with the apes? I'm thinking of changing mine over to apes but not sure of the size. Also I'm just down the road in Lebanon, so I could just ride over and we can swap the bars with out shipping.

-PM sent-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,102 Posts
The Boule-Dog said:
Do you have any pics of your bike with the apes? I'm thinking of changing mine over to apes but not sure of the size. Also I'm just down the road in Lebanon, so I could just ride over and we can swap the bars with out shipping.

-PM sent-


just met a Navy guy from Lebanon, PA!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Trade in process
Will update when complete or if it falls through
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
636 Posts
If ya got the time could you direct me where You got the cables and line?
Thanks
PS
-put me in line should the deals fall thru :!:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DOUG said:
If ya got the time could you direct me where You got the cables and line?
Thanks
PS
-put me in line should the deals fall thru :!:
Deal is complete. I bought the cables from Barnett cables and clutchs. Excellent cables. Find a local dealer and order through them. If you can;t find a dealer try contacting them direct.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,229 Posts
MacDev Militia said:
I am looking for 18" apes and cables. But I don't have stock handlebars anymore....I have 13" buckhorns with all stock cables.......

sent you a PM on your bars.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,017 Posts
My main interest were cables. Its take too long to get them from manufacturer and than if something is wrong (as usual) or it doesn't fit right you have to go trough the same process. Apes are not a problem.

Most likely I'll do it this winter.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top