Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not real picky. Just looking for something cheap.
I want to head off on a long road trip south next week and just need something quick.

It will be removed when I get back so I am not looking to spend a ton.
Just want something to block the cold heading south.

Anyone have an old OEM or maybe a scratched or cracked shield collecting dust?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Post up anything you have.

I am in Louisville, KY so if you live close enough I might be able to pick it up.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Not real picky. Just looking for something cheap.
I want to head off on a long road trip south next week and just need something quick.

It will be removed when I get back so I am not looking to spend a ton.
Just want something to block the cold heading south.

Anyone have an old OEM or maybe a scratched or cracked shield collecting dust?
I've got an OEM windshield looking for a new home.... only thing is the mounting bracket is fabricated to the driving light bracket. Came that way on the C50T models. Send me a PM and we can sort out if you can use it some way.

rv

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
I've got an OEM windshield looking for a new home.... only thing is the mounting bracket is fabricated to the driving light bracket. Came that way on the C50T models. Send me a PM and we can sort out if you can use it someway.

rv
I think the way they did that is to remove the oem turn signal bracket and mount the turn signals onto the windshield bracket.

That's why when people remove a windshield and install a fairing they have no place to mount turn signals cause their original turn signal bracket was discarded by the dealer.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got an OEM windshield looking for a new home.... only thing is the mounting bracket is fabricated to the driving light bracket. Came that way on the C50T models. Send me a PM and we can sort out if you can use it some way.

rv
That sounds like it will be a night mare to install. Not sure what a C50T is.

How hard would it be to put on a regular VL800

·
Registered
447 Posts
Go take a look at the thread I just bumped into the top. I have two shields, and one set of mounting hardware. All of it came off an 01 Vol, so I believe you have a vol and it will fit on your bike.

It is a small shield, but does an excellent job of cutting the wind. Check the posts in the thread.

It can be gotten out immediately if you use paypal. Be good

Richard Boroff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts