Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm looking for the stock seats that will fit my '06 C50. 2001 to 2008 will work. Plain or studs are OK. I'd like to keep the cost down as I might be modding this bike down the road. PM me with price and pics if you can help out. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
21,098 Posts
check out ebay...although many here have replaced their stock seat and probably just collecting dust.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I'm hoping for. Current ebay prices are nuts! Less than $100 shy of an after-market seat for the stockers? My seats don't look salvageable and I've had really bad experiences with the last few upholstery jobs.

·
Super Moderator
21,098 Posts
hang in there...some one will come along and hopefully be looking to clean out their garage...

·
Super Moderator
4,446 Posts
Maybe check out local upholstery shop??
never know??

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Damn. I've got one that will fit an '09.
Studded, and like new!

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
21,098 Posts
not sure but I think an 09 won't work...

·
Registered
797 Posts
Hi,
I'm looking for the stock seats that will fit my '06 C50. 2001 to 2008 will work. Plain or studs are OK. I'd like to keep the cost down as I might be modding this bike down the road. PM me with price and pics if you can help out. Thanks!
View attachment 145627
From the pic I'd guess you have a 06 C50C, My wife has the same bike. I think we still have the stock seats available to sell and possibly the factory gell seats that are currently on the bike as we recently bought mustang seats to replace the gell seats, I'll talk to her about it this weekend and get back to you if available.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump - Still looking guys. Somebody help me. I'm afraid of what this one would smell like in the heat if I recover it!!!

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Bump - Still looking guys. Somebody help me. I'm afraid of what this one would smell like in the heat if I recover it!!!
I've got what your looking for , But I think you have what i'm looking for.
What ya think about a trade for that rear sissy bar?
I will have to drag it out of storage , but if I remember correctly it doesn't have any tears, and bike has been garage kept. If interested I'll send pics

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hi,
View attachment 145627
I have a set from my '05, studded, perfect shape. PM me if you still need.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts