Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB - Came home from church today only to find my 2004 Vol laying over on her left side...can't figure out what happened, anyway thanks to the crash bars no damage to the front but she lost her left rear turn signal. Does anyone have a one (or pair) sitting around they are willing to sell/part with....Thanks so much

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I have a set off of a 01 wired for a 1157 bulbs, you can run a wire from the tail light to make them running lights too.
I also have a convertor that plugs into the wiring harness under the seat that makes these run/ turn/brake lights.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Possibly, depends on a project. How quick you need to replace? Are you one of the lucky ones that can still ride? :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Possibly, depends on a project. How quick you need to replace? Are you one of the lucky ones that can still ride? :)
Don't need right away it's been a bit to cold for me to ride, I don't have a lot of winter gear....still it made me sick to my stomach when that garage door opened and she was laying on her side. I'm not stuck on OEM in fact I wouldn't mind putting something a little different on.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How did it go over

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Not a clue, she was sitting upright just fine when we left, two hours later when we returned she was on her side...it's amazing how easy it is to lift 600+ lbs when you're slightly pissed :curse: Luckily the only damage was the turn signal, but it's toast. I think I'm going to look into the kickstand mod and see what that's all about.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts