Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a cheap rear fender that's in any shape....looking to chop so if the back is cracked that's FINE with me!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Check with member uniquechrome . He had one stripped, holes filled in, primed and ready to paint for $100. I was gonna buy it but other things came up so I don't know if he ever sold it. Good luck and hope this helped.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've got an almost new fender for sale - silver in color...$60 plus shipping

·
Premium Member
7,988 Posts
i might have one that i screwed up a taillight mod on, if you need it to chop, i think i still have it in CO, ill be back there here in a week or two, and id sell it really cheap.... like a steak dinner plus shipping.

·
Registered
84 Posts
PM sent to Spuzzy

·
Premium Member
7,988 Posts
jimrockho said:
i have one with a 6 inch crack at bottom$20 plus shipping can grab it from my painter this weekend and send you pic
Id snatch that one up..... just my luck, this will be the one time of the year she is allotted that shes right, and i threw it away like she said.... lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
i cant think of that trike company that sells like new fenders for cheeeeep like 30 bones or so, cause they dont use em.

·
Registered
177 Posts
its lehman trikes but i paid like hundred for mine then company called me 6 months later and wanted to invioce me again.I dont know what was up with that.i told them i paid already then never heard from them again

1 - 13 of 13 Posts