Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of mint stock exhausts for the '07 C50. Please provide your best price with shipping to 26301 zip.

I am also willing to trade a beautiful set of debaffled exhausts (MINT-- less than 500 miles) for a stock set in like condition. Let me know if interested.

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
don't like how the debaf'd ones sound???

i believe all yr Vols & Boul exhaust cross over.

Good luck...I bought some debaf'd demik'd ones and kept my stockers JIC I ever wanna go back.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I am also curious on this. I was thinking of debaffling my stock, but I read that you get a performance decrease. Not sure if that is true, but what I read anyways. Is this the reason you want to go back to the stock?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just bought the bike from my son... LOVE it... performance is GREAT... but I have hearing problems related to close proximity explosive impacts a few years back. My right ear cannot tolerate high volumes... debaffled pipes sound great... but hurt my ears...

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
ear plugs? 8)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tried 3 types of ear plugs over the past week... perfect insertion helps, but VERY hard to aquire. I need nearly 30 decible reduction to make a real difference...

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
WalMart has those squishy sponge ones that expand to fill your ear canal over in the Sporting Goods...they're marketed to HUNTERS for gunshot noise reduction....they're either day glo orange or yellow. But a pack of like 30 of them is really CHEAP...keep em in your saddle bag.

I use them to cut down on WIND in my ears when I wear my 1/2 helmet...and I don't have my spongy earbuds IN with my ipod playing for some road tunes.

·
Banned
19,530 Posts
wehrd1 said:
WalMart has those squishy sponge ones that expand to fill your ear canal over in the Sporting Goods...they're marketed to HUNTERS for gunshot noise reduction....they're either day glo orange or yellow. But a pack of like 30 of them is really CHEAP...keep em in your saddle bag.

I use them to cut down on WIND in my ears when I wear my 1/2 helmet...and I don't have my spongy earbuds IN with my ipod playing for some road tunes.
+1

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The orange ones from Walmart were the 2nd type I tried... Thanks for the advice anyway...

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
prayingd said:
I'm looking for a set of mint stock exhausts for the '07 C50. Please provide your best price with shipping to 26301 zip.

I am also willing to trade a beautiful set of debaffled exhausts (MINT-- less than 500 miles) for a stock set in like condition. Let me know if interested.
WELCOME, new member.

Pete

1 - 12 of 12 Posts