Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went for a ride today and noticed my windshield was flexing alot. When I got to my destination a friend took a look at it and found the right mounting bracket is cracked about 1/2 it's length. I know it's improbable, but I was wondering if anyone had a set, to fit an '03 VOL, they didn't need anymore. If not, I'll be checking the Memphis Shades web site.

Thanks,
keith

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Kioga57 said:
I went for a ride today and noticed my windshield was flexing alot. When I got to my destination a friend took a look at it and found the right mounting bracket is cracked about 1/2 it's length. I know it's improbable, but I was wondering if anyone had a set, to fit an '03 VOL, they didn't need anymore. If not, I'll be checking the Memphis Shades web site.

Thanks,
keith
Call Memphis shades and tell them its cracked... 99% chance they will replace it for free

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I will give it a try.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ebay never crossed my mind. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Formally Peg_scraper said:
why buy them.. call memphis shades.. really anyone that has had mntg hardware that cracked has gotten new stuff for free!

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
aVOL2 said:
why buy them.. call memphis shades.. really anyone that has had mntg hardware that cracked has gotten new stuff for free!
IDK...

just saw it on the EBAY and thought I would pass it along. I don't run with a shield right now.

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
aVOL2 said:

My friend lost 2 of the 4 cam screws that lock the sheild into the bracket. And I called them up, talked to this nice young lady called Mary and she sent me 4 new ones. 3 days later.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts