Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new C50T; problem is it does not have turn signals. Don't want to mess with the wiring issues of universal lights (I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to that). Looking for original so I can just hook it up and forget about it. Let me know what you have.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Can you offer a picture of the light setup bar on the front of your bike. It might be easier to help.
It was my understanding that the T model has a driving light bar?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you offer a picture of the light setup bar on the front of your bike. It might be easier to help.
It was my understanding that the T model has a driving light bar?
I can get a picture, but it might be a couple of days. Its parked in the in-laws garage right now.

Oh and by the way, I am wanting all 4 turn signals. I'm not sure if that was clear in the original post.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
It would still use the same signals.
My interest is the OP says he just bought a New C50T and it does not have turn signals. He now indicates he needs all four? Obviously, the bike has been altered significantly due to not having any TS? Any alterations he can show in a pic might be helpful to what he can stick on there now. Like, does the tailight still accept the stock turnsignal posts? Or if its a T model, does the lightbar allow for signals continue out to the side or down? Just trying to be helpful as always.

RV

1 - 5 of 5 Posts