Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still need a front turn signal housing for the left side. I am running a rear right now, so no running light. Anyone have one laying around? :lol:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Turn Signal

I needed a left front turn signal for my 2005 C50 last year. The bike fell over in a parking lot (my stupidity) and shattered the housing. Fortunately, nothing else was damaged. I gave up trying to find a used one and finally ordered one through Onieda and it arrived in about five days. My local dealership would have had to backorder it.

·
Premium Member
28,465 Posts
Re: Turn Signal

Raygun said:
I needed a left front turn signal for my 2005 C50 last year. The bike fell over in a parking lot (my stupidity) and shattered the housing. Fortunately, nothing else was damaged. I gave up trying to find a used one and finally ordered one through Onieda and it arrived in about five days. My local dealership would have had to backorder it.
Do you remember what just the housing cost?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Turn Signal

I bought the front left turn signal assembly from Onieda in August 2006. I checked my records...I thought that I bought it last year. Part No. 2004-06 FRONT-LH-35602-41FBO. $43.99 plus $14.11 shipping for UPS ground. ($58.10 total). Since OEM parts seem to be really difficult to get through the local dealer, I bought it online.

·
Premium Member
28,465 Posts
Thanks Raygun! 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts