RIM, HEADLIGHT
35111-10F20

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
As the title says.
RIM, HEADLIGHT
35111-10F20
I think I've got what you need. I came across a 2006 C50T that a guy was giving away. I went over and picked it up free. 32k miles. He said he did a wrong valve job and did not have the time to go through it and check it out. My intentions are to part it out. No title to the bike. Looks like its been dropped, but mostly all there. Just got home an hour ago from picking it up. I'll look at more thorough tomorrow and send you a PM.

RV

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hey rvcycleguy, if the floorboards and the rear brake lever are decent I'd be interested, just PM me if you'd like to sell. ?

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Hey rvcycleguy, if the floorboards and the rear brake lever are decent I'd be interested, just PM me if you'd like to sell. ?
Will do. On a quick glance while loading it, they look ok. I picked up the bike so I can go through the motor and have it as a spare for when, not if, mine goes. My intention is to part out as much as possible to finance the motor work.

Thanks,

RV

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Hey rvcycleguy, if the floorboards and the rear brake lever are decent I'd be interested, just PM me if you'd like to sell. ��
Here is a photo of the floorboards. Let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts