Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm nearly ready to stop the mods/bolt ons for this season and just get to riding. Here are the required pics when talking about adding parts.

Done so far:

lowered 2" eXe kit
plate below tail light w/new plate light
covered clear tail light window with red tail light tape
passenger peg mount swap w/home made spacers
kickstand mod
optronics lights w/relay switched with highbeam
fenders/floorboards chrome trim
HD notched chrome lowers
chrome brake caliper cover
chrome oil cap (really increased HP)
MCE crash bars
Kury Dually pegs w/longhorns
Kury ISO Wings for passenger pegs
Studded mustang seats
Studded tank bib w/pocket (holds small garage door opener in ziplock bag)
Converted OEM saddle bags into quick release for easy removal
removed OEM reflectors
HD fork reflectors
Vista Cruise
RearAlert tail light modulator

Coming in the next week:

2" riser spacers
Hypercharger (for looks only)
****AND MY DJ DRIVE ORDERED LAST NOVEMBER!!!****

Now I gotta go work a bunch of overtime.... And to think I just bought the bike last November, geesh...

And I blame... I mean owe most all of this to the great members of VR for the ideas and swap meet deals. THANKS ALOT!!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Very sharp looking bike you have there! Well done.

You just need to add some Kuryaken ISO handlebar grips now, and some leather frays hanging from the brake and clutch levers. :) I have some of the same mods you have, although not near as many.

Jeff

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I thought about the ISO grips but gotta leave something for next year/winter. Most of the stuff was for comfort or utility but I did break down on a couple of bling items. Several of the items were bought at considerable discount in the swap meet or ebay. I don't think anything came from the stealer....

Now I gotta go out and kill the final 80 miles to finish the 600 mile break in then change out the oil for synth...

·
Registered
966 Posts
Awesome ride Rizzo! Go Hawks!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, I'm done, no really, this is it for the year... maybe...

I get to caught up in reading on this site and ran across another stebel thread and realized that it's a great safety mod that I neglected to get. Ordered it from bikerhiway.com just now. Thats it though, really. I'm gonna go ride now.

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Looks mighty good Rizzo, beautiful bike!!!!! The Harley adhesive reflectors on the front fork really look way better than those round ones; they were the first I replaced when putting on the lowers myself.

·
Registered
780 Posts
brown

Looking spiffy, Rizzo! If safety is an issue, dont forget to put on a headlite modulator.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
So how did the UPS driver react when you came out of the house dancing and jumping and singing "The parts FAIRY is here, The parts FAIRY is here!" :biglaugh:

·
Registered
966 Posts
:biglaugh:

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
I like your Kury wings for passenger pegs...

hmmm....

DARN you mister! :evil:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
soflavol said:
So how did the UPS driver react when you came out of the house dancing and jumping and singing "The parts FAIRY is here, The parts FAIRY is here!" :biglaugh:
It's my wife that gets annoyed with my constant, is he here yet, is he here yet, how bout now, no, now?... I work evenings so I'm usually waiting at the curb when I hear the truck. Do you think the plate of cookies is to much? :lol:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wehrd1 said:
I like your Kury wings for passenger pegs...

hmmm....

DARN you mister! :evil:
They came from Oneida Suzuki. I think they were 70 plus 16 for the adapters the shipping on top of that.. Under $100 for close to floorboards was pretty good I thought...

·
Registered
340 Posts
Great looking bike, love the mods. I'm looking for lowers for my C50T windshield to help with terrible head buffetting. The ones you used look awesome. Did you notch them yourself or are they made that way? Would you know the part number?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys. Wish I still had the c50t. I had to customize the hd lowers but they are the ones that are notched from the factory. Not sure about the part number.

·
Super Moderator
4,762 Posts
Nice sled

Rizzp, nice sled with great pics to boot....also, great pics of the GUY FAWKES avatar.....the conspirator to kill King James the 1st ? 1605....great job on the scooter....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts