Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Administrator
16,244 Posts
What a day...

Was able to get rid of my Doobie Bros and Santana tickets on Craigslist...good right?

2 hours later my CEO calls and says "Let's delay next week's trip by 2-3 weeks" cancel your flight for Thursday....Uuuugh!!!

Could have gone to the concert.

·
Super Moderator
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
things happen for a reason...maybe a surprise romantic dinner with Michelle would be a nice alternative....

·
Administrator
16,244 Posts
Well, Monday Orlando, yesterday Gainesville FL and Orlando, flew to Atlanta last night, hit Gainesville, Duluth, no sign of Whiskey so I'm back at the airport getting ready to fly to Charlotte NC tonight, then I'll hit Rock Hill SC tomorrow, coming back to Charlotte tomorrow night to fly to CT.

What a week....... Uuuugh!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,737 Posts
You didn't message me. I'd have been there with some good 1792 Single Barrel Bourbon. Your loss. :p

Safe travels.

·
Administrator
16,244 Posts
I didn't get into the airport until after 8:00, too late to shoot you a message and by then I just wanted to get to my hotel.

I had been traveling since 6:30am

Now I'm stuck on the tarmac waiting for a gate to pull into.

·
Super Moderator
23,737 Posts
All good. Maybe next time you can get a reasonable schedule for the travel and we can grab that drink.

·
Registered
19,695 Posts
Jay's really racking up those frequent flier miles. Shame he doesn't get bonus miles for every minute sitting on the tarmac.

·
Administrator
16,244 Posts
Yeah, just got to my hotel. Sitting down for supper at 8:50, yesterday was 9:30.

F#[email protected] hate it.

·
Administrator
16,244 Posts
Watch it Fred.....I'll be in Indiana on the 9th

Just a day trip though - leave the house at 4:00AM for an early flight, and I think I land at 12:30AM the next day - should be home by 1:30-2:00AM. Nothing like being up for 23 hours to start the work week.

·
Registered
19,695 Posts
Save yourself the hassles. There's nothing here to warrent that kind of time being awake. Find a comfy place to hold up and get some much needed sleep.

·
Administrator
16,244 Posts
Tell that to the company we just acquired in Indianapolis.

Gotta go out and introduce myself to the employees. All that travel and I'll only be in Indianapolis for about 5 of those 23 hours.

·
Registered
19,695 Posts
They know the truth about this place. They're already here.0:) Let me know where and when and I'll come over and introduce you like they do in boxing or Battlebots.:biglaugh:

·
Administrator
16,244 Posts
need to hit lotto Jay...hope they appreciate your efforts.
Took your advice, bought a couple of $5 scratch tickets, didn't win the instant million, but did scratch a $100 ticket.

·
Super Moderator
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
see...things are changing for the better already...now take that $100 and put it on the Patriots in week 1 and it'll quickly grow to $200.

81 - 100 of 110 Posts