Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 110 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
in a car...and yes straight...probably the reason I don't go to many concerts anymore...somehow going straight does lose most of its luster.

·
Super Moderator
25,653 Posts
I went to see Willie Nelson once. I don't smoke weed, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have passed a drug test for a week after. :biglaugh:

·
Super Moderator
4,411 Posts
and I'm sure Doug see's a lot of things that really aren't there when he's in your company...

Dennis, you know the answer to this!!! The Voodoo Lounge is a magical mystery tour!!!:nerd:

·
Super Moderator
58,085 Posts
in a car...and yes straight...probably the reason I don't go to many concerts anymore...somehow going straight does lose most of its luster.
Living with you must be a drag. Poor Barb :surprise:

Too bad you didn't know how to control yourself :wink2:

·
Super Moderator
20,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I couldn't live w/me...don't know how she does it...she goes thru a lot of Capt Morgans...wonder if that means something...

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
barb got tickets this week for when they come to Hartford on the 21st...should be fun
Where are you sitting.... we'll be in section 500

Busy concert week for us. Santana and Doobie Bros on the 21st, then Aerosmith on the 24th

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
I know the good times of the $7.00 concert tickets are long gone.
It used to be that the bands toured to promote the sales of their new records, but now the music is almost free, and they have to tour to make their money.
I refuse to pay hundreds of dollars to be packed into a venue with a zillion zonked out people who can't sit down and let a short guy like me see the show.

I had a once in a lifetime chance to see Pink Floyd in Denver at the stadium.
I saw the stage once, for about 45 seconds.

Besides, I hate crowds.
I just rely on all the cell phone people to post the shows on youtube, and enjoy the performance from the comfort of home.

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
Yeah....I won't pay hundreds to see anyone either Joe.

·
Super Moderator
20,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Where are you sitting.... we'll be in section 500

Busy concert week for us. Santana and Doobie Bros on the 21st, then Aerosmith on the 24th

got the tickets the other day...didn't look at them...in Maine right now...will let you know when I get back next week...

·
Super Moderator
20,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I know the good times of the $7.00 concert tickets are long gone.
It used to be that the bands toured to promote the sales of their new records, but now the music is almost free, and they have to tour to make their money.
I refuse to pay hundreds of dollars to be packed into a venue with a zillion zonked out people who can't sit down and let a short guy like me see the show.

I had a once in a lifetime chance to see Pink Floyd in Denver at the stadium.
I saw the stage once, for about 45 seconds.

Besides, I hate crowds.
I just rely on all the cell phone people to post the shows on youtube, and enjoy the performance from the comfort of home.
I too remember those $7 tickets...didn't even need to smoke what you brought...enough smoke in the air in the place to get everyone wasted....good ol days.

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
I haven't seen Aerosmith. I already saw Doobie Brothers (was touring with the Moody Blues and Lynryd Skynryrd), and Santana (was touring with Journey).

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
I wasn't born in 73.
I wasn't born in '73 either.
It was more like '61.

Anyone born in '73 was way too late to the party.:grin2:

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
63' was a good year :)

Reactions: Woodswoman