Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got stuck in a rain storm and after, my bike won't start. At first I thought it was the new battery, as I could not get it to take over a 50% charge, so I got another JIC. However, what is missing is the familiar buzz of the fuel pump after turning the key. It seems to me maybe the circuit to the FP is broken. Any thoughts to a probable cause? This is a new one on me. Have had the bike for almost 5 years and the only issue was when I snapped the throttle backwards and broke it.

2007 Suzuki C50T

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Got stuck in a rain storm and after, my bike won't start. At first I thought it was the new battery, as I could not get it to take over a 50% charge, so I got another JIC. However, what is missing is the familiar buzz of the fuel pump after turning the key. It seems to me maybe the circuit to the FP is broken. Any thoughts to a probable cause? This is a new one on me. Have had the bike for almost 5 years and the only issue was when I snapped the throttle backwards and broke it.

2007 Suzuki C50T
Are you getting power to the instrument cluster? Lights, horn?

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
He must have fixed it.

·
Registered
1 Posts

2007 Suzuki C50T
Searching the forums and found this issue very similar to my 2011 Boulevard I have.

After riding all afternoon, stopped at friends house and went to restart 10 mins later and nothing! Lights and Fuel Injector pump came on for 1 second then nothing. No clicking, no instrument panel lights only a dim parking light when switched to that position. Fuses next to battery are good also. Took battery out, got ride home and battery checks out good with full charge. Thinking it could be th starter/ignition assembly. Any ideas? Whatever happened with this OPs issue?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts