Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
13,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to gauge a ballpark of what attendance will be this year. To date, I've only got six registrations in and looking back on past years, by this time we've had around quadruple that. If you're planning on attending would you mind just posting with your intent so I can get an idea, or if you're a past participant and are not planning, if you'd be so kind as to let me know as well just so I can start making plans with the caterer and shirt guys.

Thanks,
Wade

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
at this point i doubt i will make this years. currently scheduled to be in north dakota that week for work.

·
Premium Member
17,308 Posts
Lillie and I will be there. Good Lord willing. She's putting the registration papers in the envelope as I type this. :D

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
My plans are sorta up in the air now. I go Tuesday to have a block done for a disk issue in my lower back, if the injections don't work then he will have to get his knife sharpened up. If surgery has to be done then TOTT may be out. I told him he has untill the end of June to have me in good enough shape to ride 1,000 miles or be prepared to write a big enough script to allow me to ride. All he said was we'll see.

If all works out it will me plus 1

·
Registered
17,083 Posts
I can't make ToTT 3 this year but I'm planning on being back for ToTT 4. Oh and I still wanna buy a T-Shirt.

·
Premium Member
6,301 Posts
The Volusianator said:
Gear_Jammer said:
Born2bWild said:
:cry: You already know our status. :cry:
:nono: excuses excuses
Trust me, if there was any possible way Lori & Jerry could make it, they'd be here, sometimes chit just happens.
This is true, but in this case if it was her bosses chit, someone else would have to clean it for him.

Lori you will be missed.

·
Premium Member
14,446 Posts
What is a TOTT?

·
Banned
24,655 Posts
v0lusia said:
What is a TOTT?
Isn't it a celebration of Tired Old Turtle Turds?

·
Banned
24,655 Posts

·
Banned
24,655 Posts
Most of the snowbirds have left. It's getting hot and only the die hards can handle it.

·
Premium Member
6,136 Posts
I had high hopes of making it this year, but work is getting in the way again. All I can do is hope for 2009.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts