Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have one of these things? I never heard of them before today...

I just picked up a few parts from a kid today that bobbered out his ‘05 C50. I got the seats, fenders, saddlebags, and this windscreen. I paid $200. Just looked up the windshield and if I’m right..... that shit was $445 new 😳😳😳!!!

I’m only using the windshield. I prefer the look of the bike without it, but if it keeps some of the wind off of me while I’m going down 81..... it’s staying on. The rest will go on the shelf for spares except for the saddlebags. I’ll be selling

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I tried to edit this last night after I posted it, but couldn’t find it...

After walking around the bike a few times really not happy with the look of the windshield at all I realized why it looked so ridiculous.....

it looks SO much better now that I flipped the mounts right side upreally dig the look of it now. If I ride to work tomorrow night I’ll let you know how well it functions. I think I stumbled on a winner here though.

·
Super Moderator
26,644 Posts
Ha ha! Yeah, I was looking at the first set of pics and wondering if I should tell you how bad it looked. It looks good once it's mounted the right way.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha ha! Yeah, I was looking at the first set of pics and wondering if I should tell you how bad it looked. It looks good once it's mounted the right way.
For future reference the answer is yes.... yes you should be brutally honest whenever commenting on anything I post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts