Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when I put stuff in this bag, the stuff bounces and slides all over and I ultimately end up needing to take off the gloves to root around to find what I was looking for.
Has anyone figured out a way to better organize the existing or upgraded to something w/ compartments? Even a 3 pouch set-up would work as long as it would mount well to the OEM windscreen...

Thoughts or suggestion?

·
Super Moderator
4,378 Posts
Choices are limited other than modifying a HD windshield bag...Two or Three set-up...
Mines has a metal hook slot that grips the inner fairing when installed...Good luck!
Pardon the muscle top???
IMG_20190922_113354.jpg

·
Super Moderator
20,502 Posts
I use a 3 pouch on mine,,,easy to find on line, ebay... as well as motorcycle shops...just make sure you measure the width of the shield as they do vary...got mine in Lake George in a motorcycle leather shop and they had several different styles, as well as widths...took them outside to the bike to see which one fit the best and then I bought it. Worth the purchase, easy install. Good luck...heres a few but there are many others out there...

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
If you have the OEM bag it isn't very big, you could maybe fabricate something of a divider to section it into two from one larger section. A small fishing tackle box might fit into it. Pull it out, open and fish out what you want! I got one from Walmart I use in my work tool caddy for various sizes of machine screws. It might fit the OEM bag. This would then eliminate putting large ish items in the bag. Always trade offs!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts