Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
C90T BOSS
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to all! I just upgraded my bike from a VTX 1300 to the C90T BOSS and love it. Can’t wait to start swapping stuff out. Any C90 riders in the NC area? I’d also love to hear from other 2013 and up C90 riders that have tips on mods they love and mods they would skip or change. Looking forward to hanging around and hearing from you!

·
Registered
21,098 Posts
Greetings from Indiana. We have some C90 owners here, not sure of their years. Still lots of knowledge here.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. I ride a 2013 C90T Boss and love it. Mods were adding running lights, sissy bar and shelf, Passenger folding foot boards, Gman Bulley fuel controller,
Gman pair valve disconnect, gman O2 sensor disconnect, modified the exhaust baffles, added a winshield bag and , added a keyless ignition system, converted most lights to LED. I've put about 7K miles on it the last 2 years. It is the most comfortable bike I've ever ridden and the fuel controller really wakes up the engine. I'm in the Cleveland area. I liked my c50 but the C90 is so much more fun to ride stay safe and have fun!!!

George.

·
Super Moderator
21,558 Posts
morning and welcome to the family...ride a 06 c90 that on the whole has been good to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts