Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,858 Posts
might take a wee bit of tinkering to get them exactly lined up, but they look like they'll work. however, i'd suggest that you check the swap meet to see if anyone is selling saddlebag supports, as you might save some money. i sold a pair awhile back (have ez brackets - didn't need) new still in package for like $25..

cheers!

-mistress k

·
Premium Member
11,858 Posts
i know how you feel...it's a strange week when i don't have something i'm waiting for to ship from a US supplier...usually almost 2 weeks, if it's shipped immediately.. :roll:

cheers!

-mistress k

·
Registered
370 Posts
the main issue u are going to have is finding bolts that are long enough. my '06 c50 had m8, 1.25 x 70mm bolts in it. but u will need to find a set of bolts about 100mm. it is very hard. what i ended up doing was going with 1/4 20 bots that were 4" long. just small enough to slide through the nuts that are secured to the fender on the front side. these are very easy to get.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
notorious_carl said:
the main issue u are going to have is finding bolts that are long enough. my '06 c50 had m8, 1.25 x 70mm bolts in it. but u will need to find a set of bolts about 100mm. it is very hard. what i ended up doing was going with 1/4 20 bots that were 4" long. just small enough to slide through the nuts that are secured to the fender on the front side. these are very easy to get.
So other than the bolt issue it sounds like the universal mounts are good 2 go?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts