Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have they always been so cheap? Are they rejects? Flaws? Just not selling?
Curious, PK

·
Registered
172 Posts
ba6r0ty said:
I bought mine there and they seem to be great!!!!!!!!

why ask why-just buy! :lol:
:lol:
I also own a C50 from CT. Did you have to install a fuel processor before putting on the Jardines? If not does the bike run OK? Was it it easy to switch over the pipes? Any discoloration? I am very curious to find out.

BlueCRider

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
BlueCRider said:
ba6r0ty said:

I also own a C50 from CT. Did you have to install a fuel processor before putting on the Jardines? If not does the bike run OK? Was it it easy to switch over the pipes? Any discoloration? I am very curious to find out.

BlueCRider
I have the megaphone....no discoloration so far but I hear the the collector will get yellow.....I've made it a point to polish it so maybe that's why it hasn't...the bike runs fine with out a processor.

·
Registered
129 Posts
BlueCRider said:
ba6r0ty said:

BlueCRider
Hey Lew, are you getting the itch for aftermarket pipes? I thought that you were going to stay with the stockers.

Wild Man (Mike)

·
Registered
819 Posts
Its my understanding that they are just not moving off of the shelves. So they are getting rid of dead wieght. I just purchased a used pair from a member here that I will be installing this weekend. He switched to a 2 into 1 Roadhouse for a quieter ride. I give my thoughts on them after the install.

Dave

·
Registered
819 Posts
Got my Jardines on today! They sound great! Just like the sound file on VolusiaGateway only LIVE!
I had my friend ride the bike up the street (first person I ever let ride it) so I could hear it from a distance and I was very pleased. They are just loud enough with out being ignorantly obnoxious.

Dave

·
Registered
172 Posts
Wild Man said:
BlueCRider said:
ba6r0ty said:

BlueCRider
Hey Lew, are you getting the itch for aftermarket pipes? I thought that you were going to stay with the stockers.

Wild Man (Mike)

Hey Mike, I thought you disapeared. Haven't heard from you. I just put
my bike away a couple of days ago. I got stuck up on the Mohawk trail in a snow and ice storm last Sunday.
I 'm just trying to find out who has the C50 with after market pipes on with out using a fuel proccesor. Like no backfiring or hesitation. If I know for sure so I could do it cheap than it might be worth my while.

BlueCRider [Lew]

·
Registered
129 Posts
BlueCRider said:
Wild Man said:
BlueCRider said:
ba6r0ty said:

BlueCRider

Wild Man (Mike)

Hey Mike, I thought you disapeared. Haven't heard from you. I just put
my bike away a couple of days ago. I got stuck up on the Mohawk trail in a snow and ice storm last Sunday.
I 'm just trying to find out who has the C50 with after market pipes on with out using a fuel proccesor. Like no backfiring or hesitation. If I know for sure so I could do it cheap than it might be worth my while.

BlueCRider [Lew]
I barely got the chance to ride in October between the constant rain and traveling for work. I am hoping for an indian summer in November to get a few rides in before I winterize. We'll need to hook up in the spring for some riding.

Wild Man

·
Super Moderator
4,278 Posts
Hey wild man, are you itching for a new set of exhaust pipes? I knew you had those weird looking ones for sale a few post back, wondering why the change from the RH classic and if you do procure a new set, if you would sale your new/old classic to me-or put me on your list of buyers? Anyway, just keeping an ear out for that RH, that's is one of the many winter project I have on my list. Thanks for the input. Doug and Laura from G-burg.

·
Registered
129 Posts
duglaura said:
Hey wild man, are you itching for a new set of exhaust pipes? I knew you had those weird looking ones for sale a few post back, wondering why the change from the RH classic and if you do procure a new set, if you would sale your new/old classic to me-or put me on your list of buyers? Anyway, just keeping an ear out for that RH, that's is one of the many winter project I have on my list. Thanks for the input. Doug and Laura from G-burg.
I'm going to keep the RH pipes. I am going to have them porcelain enameld in gloss black over the winter. Check out Cobra's gallery. He installed the Highway Hawk's that I sold him and they look absolutely awesome.

Wild Man

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
hey

Hey Grif, you didn't happen to be turning down Porter Road at around 8:10 Sunday night, did you? I heard a nice sounding ride, and as I glance over it was a bike turning down that road, it had been riding North!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
griff61 said:
Got my Jardines on today! They sound great! Just like the sound file on VolusiaGateway only LIVE!
I had my friend ride the bike up the street (first person I ever let ride it) so I could hear it from a distance and I was very pleased. They are just loud enough with out being ignorantly obnoxious.

Dave
I've just ordered mine last Monday and I'm expecting to arrive by next week.
I like the look on the Vol and for only $199.99 + shipping at Oneida...SOLD!
"just loud enough without being obnoxious" is just what I'm looking for.
Dam! You can't even buy slip-ons for this price.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts