Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Super Moderator
56,188 Posts
I was thinking last week about when we were about 20 min. into a rally ride and we were stopped at that overlook on the north side of Lake George when you told us all to wait while you rode off looking for a gas station. That was a pretty smooth move

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I was thinking last week about when we were about 20 min. into a rally ride and we were stopped at that overlook on the north side of Lake George when you told us all to wait while you rode off looking for a gas station. That was a pretty smooth move
There’s a lot better stories than that one.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Welcome Back Jim, it will be nice to be riding with you again.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Test ride a bunch, best prices are off season.

·
Super Moderator
56,188 Posts
I can't believe you abandoned us and came back in here thinking you don't have to make coffee :surprise:

·
Super Moderator
56,188 Posts
Your should be spelled you're.
Jim doesn't want to ride with you because you break his balls and make him feel bad.

·
Super Moderator
19,630 Posts
Jim doesn't want to ride with you because you break his balls and make him feel bad.
someone has to...its the only way to show folks around here they are wanted...but guess you're right...spelled it right this time...won't acknowledge my question so whatever...still got you to break balls with. And whatever happened to Paul...he came on a few times recently then disappeared...like I say,,,they come...they go.

·
Administrator
16,244 Posts
Funny you should mention Paul...

He and Cindy are staying two motels away from us here in Lake George. We were literally less than 100 feet from each other and didn't know it.

We waved at each other tonight, and are going to get together tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
someone has to...its the only way to show folks around here they are wanted...but guess you're right...spelled it right this time...won't acknowledge my question so whatever...still got you to break balls with. And whatever happened to Paul...he came on a few times recently then disappeared...like I say,,,they come...they go.
Paul and I are still friends. In fact we bought 2 newer cars from him in the last six months or so. To answer your question Dennis there will be a “bang, pulled the trigger” announcement very soon. Right now it’s in the shop getting some warranty work done on the cappuccino machine.

·
Super Moderator
8,766 Posts
To answer your question Dennis there will be a “bang, pulled the trigger” announcement very soon. Right now it’s in the shop getting some warranty work done on the cappuccino machine.
Glad you found something you like so quickly, Jim! Congrats to you and Dianne. :)

41 - 56 of 56 Posts