Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,577 Posts
according to that reading I should be under 100 lbs with abs a fitness trainer would be envious of... what happened...maybe too much shoo fly pie...

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Chugging a few libations and having a big meal quickly negate the caloric benefits of riding the motorcycle. Maybe the author is busy fighting a motorcycle instead of riding a motorcycle to get that workout. It does take some extra work as compared to riding in a car.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Oh that´s why I feel healthier after rides :)!

The one listed item that you improve, no doubt at all, is the last one: Mental outlook. Like member Midnight´s motto says: "You don't see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist's office".

·
Registered
382 Posts
Oh that´s why I feel healthier after rides :)!

The one listed item that you improve, no doubt at all, is the last one: Mental outlook. Like member Midnight´s motto says: "You don't see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist's office".
Definitely! Value Accessories sent me a free t-shirt that has their large American Eagle logo on the back, and on the front it says "Therapy is expensive, wind is cheap."

A great shirt, if you ask me!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I wonder where my Trike fits into al that BS?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.