Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
52,327 Posts
Back in My day We had steel pedal cars, and scooters built from old steel-wheeled, sidewalk roller skates.
Nineteen forties cars and pick-ups were still in use when I was a tadpole. :biglaugh:

·
Registered
391 Posts
I had one and my father regretted every buying it for me. I would run it into the paneling in the basement and make holes and really piss him off.

·
Super Moderator
3,197 Posts
The ''juxtaposition'' of the seat and the velocity stacks in the adult version makes me nervous........:bigoops:

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Back in My day We had steel pedal cars, and scooters built from old steel-wheeled, sidewalk roller skates.
Nineteen forties cars and pick-ups were still in use when I was a tadpole. :biglaugh:
My dad made us skate boards using steel wheeled roller skates. Wore the wheels out ............. they we're hollow! :biglaugh:

·
Registered
5,241 Posts
i HAD AT LEAST 2

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Didn't notice till now, they both have a little "fringe" ......... stylin'!!

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
My dad made us skate boards using steel wheeled roller skates. Wore the wheels out ............. they we're hollow! :biglaugh:
I had a skateboard with steel wheels. Nowdays it would violate a noise ordinance. What a thrill going down a big hill making all that noise! Just brought back memories of being 14 :wayhappy:

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I had a skateboard with steel wheels. Nowdays it would violate a noise ordinance. What a thrill going down a big hill making all that noise! Just brought back memories of being 14 :wayhappy:
Yup they were noisy and we probably had sparks flying and didn't know it!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts