Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
61,311 Posts
Serves ya right :)

If you get real good at it you can get a part time job at a wild animal farm shoveling shit with 1 hand and eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with the other ;)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts

all cleaned out

Reactions: Psyc0

·
Super Moderator
22,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
did you put a plow on the front of your new driving mower to do that? Or did you hand Paula the shovel, a pair of gloves and a wool hat and tell her a cup of hot chocolate will be waiting for her when she gets done?

·
Super Moderator
22,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
in the past used to start up the snow blower in october to make sure it was ready to go just in case the snow storm came...then thru the years, just assumed it would fire right up and would leave it tucked where it is stored in the garage...then a few years back had a major storm come thru...couple of feet of snow and took forever for the machine to start...probably forgot to treat the gas before storing it...finally started but remembered how I worried it wasn't going to start and I was going to get stuck shoveling ...finally started and after that, just dumped all the gas out before I store it for the season...now I still worry every time I use it for the first time I say a prayer to please start with no BS, put in fresh gas, hit the start button and luckily my prayers are answered. Did notice a new spark plug might be in order.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
did you put a plow on the front of your new driving mower to do that? Or did you hand Paula the shovel, a pair of gloves and a wool hat and tell her a cup of hot chocolate will be waiting for her when she gets done?
No I did not get the attachment for the tractor. I did it with a snow thrower. As for Paula, she had her chores to do. So I ended up doing it myself. However, she did put on a pot of coffee for me when I got in. As for shoveling, it is amazing how much fine tuning needs to be done with a shovel once the machine is finished. Got a lot of nooks and crannies that have to be taken care of. This morning, I had to go out and drop some ice melt on the area to get rid of the slick spots.

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Super Moderator
22,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
home ownership...stuff to do never ends.

·
Super Moderator
22,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
do something useful, will ya,,,get rid of it.

·
Super Moderator
22,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
more snow came,,,more snow coming...f#ckin groundhog...

isn't Phil from Pa...Punxsutawney I believe...isn't Beez from Pa...why do I get the feeling he figures into this somehow just to make my life miserable...

·
Registered
21,576 Posts
It's been showing up here every 3-4 days for a few weeks. Next round is due Monday.

·
Super Moderator
22,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
maybe we'll be riding by june...

21 - 36 of 36 Posts